PDA

View Full Version : KM C-652 RIP Issue

Custom Search

makutzi
09-14-2018, 01:06 PM
Hi All
I have a KM C 652 with a Rip. For some time now the RIP is non responsive. What could be the issue and how to solve it? I can print from a USB stick plugged into the machine but the quality is atrocious, with the RIP it was much better. The rip is a "box"at the back of the machine. It is switched on but does not register on WSM (cant connect to it). Sorry, its a Fiery RIP

How can I get into the RIP to see what is loading or what is not? How do I access the RIP. Had a KM C6500 with a stand-alone Fiery rip and this was much easier.

With the C-652 we used to just switch it on and all was working, all of a sudden we could not log into the RIP. Had a freelance technician here who looked at it and then disappeared (ha ha ha).

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Haiko

Synthohol
09-14-2018, 04:55 PM
You should be able to print a config page from the control panel just hit utility controller details menu print pages configuration page if you don't have control over details than your fiery is not working on the display should be two zeros if it says AA the fiery software has crashed and you will need to reload
Also to note when setting up on a computer you start with standard TCP IP type in the IP address and under the port settings configure port you want to check off LPR and type the word print as the Q name with a capital p

Custom Search