PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 750 paper stuck on separation drum claws

Custom Search

cristian
09-17-2018, 08:48 PM
So, papers are stuck by the drum separation claws, and many of them enter under the drum in the toner recovery room. I have changed the drum unit , the same thing is heappened.I have re-replace the solenoid with a new one. Same problem. I have replace de separation (two times)- same thing. From the by pass , i have made 2000 copies and the problem comes back. I have tried A4R. Worked for about 3/4.000 copies and the problem comes back.Any way the paper pass under the drum too close to the drum(looked with a flashlight), also for A4 and also for A4R.
It seems the the same thing (but only late in the evening) seems to heappened to a second machine...
Any advice ?

Phil B.
09-17-2018, 08:50 PM
So, papers are stuck by the drum separation claws, and many of them enter under the drum in the toner recovery room. I have changed the drum unit , the same thing is heappened.I have re-replace the solenoid with a new one. Same problem. I have replace de separation (two times)- same thing. From the by pass , i have made 2000 copies and the problem comes back. I have tried A4R. Worked for about 3/4.000 copies and the problem comes back.Any way the paper pass under the drum too close to the drum(looked with a flashlight), also for A4 and also for A4R.
It seems the the same thing (but only late in the evening) seems to heappened to a second machine...
Any advice ?

are they printing right to the lead edge? ( not allowing paper pawls to clear it off the drum?)

otherwise look at bias charge could be set too high not allowing separation

Toxic
09-17-2018, 08:57 PM
Looks like problem is about humidity,temperature,moisture in paper...
Did you try some other paper brand ?

cristian
09-17-2018, 11:57 PM
are they printing right to the lead edge? ( not allowing paper pawls to clear it off the drum?)

otherwise look at bias charge could be set too high not allowing separation

1. Printing is good.
2. Bias indeed higher - 190, i will move it to 160.Keep you informed.

cristian
09-17-2018, 11:59 PM
Looks like problem is about humidity,temperature,moisture in paper...
Did you try some other paper brand ?

By accident i have 3 types of paper here. I have tried with all 3 ...same thing.

Schneider
09-18-2018, 02:15 AM
I have had the same issue in the past, was over 5 years ago now.

Take a look at the Separation corona unit, its not hard to put a new one in.

Also make sure you drum voltage is set correctly for the drum fitted.

cristian
09-18-2018, 03:25 AM
I have playing with the bias up and down, same stuck...
I have change 3 times the separation unit, same stuck...

Schneider
09-18-2018, 03:44 AM
I feel there is something not right with the charges.

Look at the Separation transfer levels in service mode and try an increasing it to help pull that paper back down off the drum.

bizhubber
10-26-2018, 08:56 PM
erratic,poor drum ground could be a factor.

Zesti
10-27-2018, 09:28 AM
Quite tricky it is!!!
Valuable inputs already..
Cheat the front doors, run the machine and observe if the paper jumps towards drum and how many times, also observe drum separations claws timing and their gap between drum, use ur cell phone light and observe tip of claws and their reflections on drum, should almost touch each other.
Other thing, in load check turn on separation and observe glow of separation corona wire.
Do confirm if problem is in 1 sided or 2 sided. If on 2 sided printing definitely check humidity in paper. I have seen such problems caused by paper quality.

methogod
11-01-2018, 05:03 AM
what type of paper? what size paper?

3ktlc
11-01-2018, 02:27 PM
Look at the transfer/sep corona blocks. These arc like crazy. Will cause this.

Custom Search