PDA

View Full Version : Fax to mail Bizhub 3622

Custom Search

Bix
10-01-2018, 10:10 AM
Hi, I have recently installed the new bizhub 3622.

The customer uses the fax and would like to receive them via email.

The settings of the machine are really messed up! How can I enable fax forwarding via email through web settings?

He uses gmail and the SMTP configuration I copied it from another machine. In the Konica Minolta classics there is an option in the address book especially for this but I do not find in this MFP.

Thanks in advance for those who know something

dave w
10-01-2018, 10:38 AM
Hi, I have recently installed the new bizhub 3622.

The customer uses the fax and would like to receive them via email.

The settings of the machine are really messed up! How can I enable fax forwarding via email through web settings?

He uses gmail and the SMTP configuration I copied it from another machine. In the Konica Minolta classics there is an option in the address book especially for this but I do not find in this MFP.

Thanks in advance for those who know something

I have dont it on other develop mfps

from memory its fax forwarding - you just point it to a email address in the address book.
as long as the smtp is setup its as simple as that

copier addict
10-01-2018, 01:35 PM
This is taken directly from the user guide.

Forwarding a fax
1 Open a web browser, and then type the printer IP address in the address field.
Notes:
• View the printer IP address on the printer home screen. The IP address appears as four sets of
numbers separated by periods, such as 123.123.123.123.
• If you are using a proxy server, then temporarily disable it to load the web page correctly.
2 Click Settings > Fax > Analog Fax Setup > Fax Receive Settings > Admin Controls.
3 In the Fax Forwarding menu, select Forward.
4 Apply the changes.

Bix
10-01-2018, 02:13 PM
This is taken directly from the user guide.

Forwarding a fax
1 Open a web browser, and then type the printer IP address in the address field.
Notes:
• View the printer IP address on the printer home screen. The IP address appears as four sets of
numbers separated by periods, such as 123.123.123.123.
• If you are using a proxy server, then temporarily disable it to load the web page correctly.
2 Click Settings > Fax > Analog Fax Setup > Fax Receive Settings > Admin Controls.
3 In the Fax Forwarding menu, select Forward.
4 Apply the changes.

Thank you! I have already seen this :D. I have sent to the customer, I hope he understands.

Unfortunately yesterday I saw quickly, it is the first time I saw this car. The web interface is not very userfriendly.

Custom Search