PDA

View Full Version : Need advice on the best 3 to 5 year old Kyocera Color Copier MFPs

Custom Search

anthony123
10-03-2018, 10:36 PM
I need some suggestions on the most reliable least troublesome 3-5 year old Color Kyocera MFP. I have been servicing B&W Mita/ Kyocera/ Copystar Machines for many years and have serviced a few FS-5016n printers years ago and some Ricoh Color Copier MFPs. I need to sell 2 used color machines to an existing customer and would like to know from technicians which models they liked. The volume will be around 5k per month mostly color. Size and speed are not critical say 15ppm and up in color would be fine. They do need to run Ledger Paper so it would have to be a bigger machine. I've seen quite a few larger machines from wholesalers that they are selling very cheap, which worries me. My main concern is reliability and ease of service. The newest machines I currently work on are the Copystar CS-4501i and the rest are older. Recommendations for Kyocera products only please. Thanks in advance…. Anthony

blackcat4866
10-03-2018, 11:32 PM
The AlphardI's are quite reliable, just stock up on charge rollers (like any other Kyocera with a charge roller).
KM-3050ci to KM5550ci

=^..^=

Scott
10-04-2018, 10:27 PM
I agree with blackcat, 3051's also

Custom Search