PDA

View Full Version : C754e wont start after some clown unplugged the finisher

Custom Search

EarthKmTech
10-08-2018, 08:47 AM
I recall reading about this on here before

The machine was powered on while a third party ripped off the (large one, cant remember the number) finisher and now the machine wont start.

Gets to 4 shark fins, reboots once and locks in that same position the second time.

does the same with all accessories unplugged. All voltages are present so it aint the PSU.

it does accept firmware and writes successfully to all units when plugged in.

it does not start in trouble reset mode, or self diagnostics.

MFP board just will not boot - tried new ram and with hdd disconnected, does the same thing. Even with PRCB disconnected it still wont start.

Possibly SSD but i've only ever had 1 fail on this model and this was not the symptom.

tsbservice
10-08-2018, 10:21 AM
Read this topic.
c224e wont start up (http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/80755-c224e-wont-start-up.html)
Maybe you have SSD failed plus MFP board. Though I hope I'm wrong.

habik
10-09-2018, 05:14 AM
Have you tried memory modules?

Sent from portable device using fast cheapset!

EarthKmTech
10-09-2018, 01:28 PM
Have you tried memory modules?

Sent from portable device using fast cheapset!

Yep, no difference

Going back with mfp board tomorrrow and failing that will try a new SSD on the original board. (we just send un needed new but fitted mfp boards back free of charge to be reset and returned to stock)

Zesti
11-06-2018, 12:43 PM
I recall reading about this on here before

The machine was powered on while a third party ripped off the (large one, cant remember the number) finisher and now the machine wont start.

Gets to 4 shark fins, reboots once and locks in that same position the second time.

does the same with all accessories unplugged. All voltages are present so it aint the PSU.

it does accept firmware and writes successfully to all units when plugged in.

it does not start in trouble reset mode, or self diagnostics.

MFP board just will not boot - tried new ram and with hdd disconnected, does the same thing. Even with PRCB disconnected it still wont start.

Possibly SSD but i've only ever had 1 fail on this model and this was not the symptom.

Had a 454e showing same behavior 4 shrk fins and takes too much time then shows a DADF error 65XX something. Unplugged the DADF but then straight error some DAFx . No FW usb deection. Then I was working with my associate to find whats wrong, was checking voltages on the DADF pcb, it was main 24 volt connectors, when suddenly machine woke up, I was :eek: what happened. After that it boot up properly giving error E004, did a NVRAM reset and FW and machine is working as nothing happened. Still mystery was it he 24V jack loose? that apparently was properly hooked.

Custom Search