PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub press 1060, Fusing belt runs to front side and brokes

Custom Search

darwinabad
10-21-2018, 07:23 PM
Hi, I have a big problem with my KM 1060 press, I replaced a new fusing belt, but in few pages it brokes, then I replaced fusing roller, bearings and sleeves,
yesterday I replace these parts but again the fusing belt is broken with only 500 pages.

Someone can helpme?

Synthohol
10-21-2018, 08:09 PM
does the belt have even tension?
do a nip test to see if there is uneven pressure causing the belt to walk.

kenpio
10-22-2018, 01:43 PM
I had this problem with a C1070. After about 80k it started ripping belts. What it was that I did not take one of the packing screws out and I went through a bunch of belts. And at $430 a pop it was not cheap. I did send some back for warranty, but still!! I did bring this up to Minolta and nobody could explain, why after 80k it started doing this. So look for a red screw that is still in the fuser and take it out.

KEN

darwinabad
10-23-2018, 04:59 AM
does the belt have even tension?
do a nip test to see if there is uneven pressure causing the belt to walk.

Thank you, I going to check it,

darwinabad
10-23-2018, 05:06 AM
I had this problem with a C1070. After about 80k it started ripping belts. What it was that I did not take one of the packing screws out and I went through a bunch of belts. And at $430 a pop it was not cheap. I did send some back for warranty, but still!! I did bring this up to Minolta and nobody could explain, why after 80k it started doing this. So look for a red screw that is still in the fuser and take it out.

KEN

Thanks for your answer, I did not find any red screw in my 1060, this machine is bought used and imported from the United States. and it has about 250 thousand pages of use .

Custom Search