PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C 658

Custom Search

acusso1234
10-28-2018, 07:58 PM
Hi all. I have to go to see this recently installed C658 that is producing copyes and scans with a problem at the side of the output readed from the CIS contained into the document feeder.

So, the copy/scan has about the second half of the second face grayed.

The hinges of the document feeder are blocked in the non fully open way, hoping this way to not to stress the coaxial black cable that we know well about...

Tomorrow I'll disable the CIS roller/brush.

Thanks for sharing your experience and your ideas too

Aldo

tsbservice
10-28-2018, 08:33 PM
What about different paper sizes? If grey areas pattern is the same with different paper(original) sizes it's not related with original/paper movement. Just giving ideas cuz never touched such beasts.

Good luck Aldo

acusso1234
10-28-2018, 09:04 PM
What about different paper sizes? If grey areas pattern is the same with different paper(original) sizes it's not related with original/paper movement. Just giving ideas cuz never touched such beasts.

Good luck Aldo

Usually it is a standard A4.
Thanks for your answer and wish!

blackcat4866
10-28-2018, 09:32 PM
On previous generations the cable has been the main issue, followed by the CIS, and the converter board (or some combination of the above). That's where I would start.

acusso1234
10-28-2018, 10:13 PM
On previous generations the cable has been the main issue, followed by the CIS, and the converter board (or some combination of the above). That's where I would start.
I can swap the board because they have a second identical machine. If the problem follows the board..If not I can swap the complete feeder.

Custom Search