PDA

View Full Version : Self improvemant

Custom Search

Iowatech
10-29-2018, 02:56 PM
If you are interested, here's a story about a site that has links to around 600 MOOCs. 600 free online courses you can take from universities worldwide — Quartz (https://qz.com/1437623/600-free-online-courses-you-can-take-from-universities-worldwide/) I haven't checked them out yet, so you're mileage may vary. And as always, open the link at your own peril.

NeoMatrix
10-30-2018, 12:37 AM
If you are interested, here's a story about a site that has links to around 600 MOOCs. 600 free online courses you can take from universities worldwide — Quartz (https://qz.com/1437623/600-free-online-courses-you-can-take-from-universities-worldwide/) I haven't checked them out yet, so you're mileage may vary. And as always, open the link at your own peril.

Thanks for the heads up...

I haven't checked out all those online universities, an if they are truly offering free online course's.

Questionable though, are the Universities just offering up a finger food coarse appetizer and the student still has to pay full fees before eating at university restaurant. I'm more than certain a student would still have to pay a fee to be able to receive their final piece of paper (degree/doctorate). No fee payment no piece of paper.

Either way its still a good way for a student to get an idea of where they want to be, what they would like to do.
There is a growing number of students every year who pull out of university (defer indefinitely). The free online coarse method would allow those a better career choice before sending their parents broke.

Lagonda
10-30-2018, 10:50 PM
I don't want to learn any more, the brain's full.

NeoMatrix
10-30-2018, 11:28 PM
I don't want to learn any more, the brain's full.

Drink more Beer, it wipes all those outdated brain cells and makes room for new ones... :):cool:

Rum'n Coke works too.....

Lagonda
10-30-2018, 11:38 PM
Drink more Beer, it wipes all those outdated brain cells and makes room for new ones... :):cool:

Rum'n Coke works too.....
I'm on the wrong side of 60 and on the downhill slide to dementia, death and decomposition, what do I want new brain cells for?

SkipL
10-30-2018, 11:47 PM
I'm on the wrong side of 60 and on the downhill slide to dementia, death and decomposition, what do I want new brain cells for?

Amen on that one. Sometimes I forget why I
am at the account.

Custom Search