file path: ID number
user name:
password:
SSL: on

but get instant connection to server error

anyone had any luck doing this?

Schneider
10-31-2018, 04:14 AM
This may not be possible without the Connector that's in the App store.

Konica 554e and Onedrive (http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/120753-konica-554e-onedrive.html)

rrrohan
10-31-2018, 05:34 AM
Australia doesn't get the app store hence why I'm using WebDAV

BHM
07-24-2020, 09:15 PM
Any updates on this. We have a client with around 75 employees that need to scan to their OneDrive. The Marketplace app is way to clunky and slow. I was able to setup WinSCP to communicate with my Onedrive so I know my login and path is correct but no luck with our bizhubs.

Phil B.
07-24-2020, 09:20 PM
Any updates on this. We have a client with around 75 employees that need to scan to their OneDrive. The Marketplace app is way to clunky and slow. I was able to setup WinSCP to communicate with my Onedrive so I know my login and path is correct but no luck with our bizhubs.

seeing how this thread ended in 2018 I highly doubt it..

and thanks for digging up a two + year dead thread grave digger.

BHM
07-24-2020, 09:45 PM
You can thank Google. :)

tsbservice
07-24-2020, 09:59 PM
You can thank Google. :)

BHM, I Google on daily basics probably lack of some knowledge.
However one must think after finding results.
Two years old and dead thread? Nahh.
Way better to start your own as todays specific is different.

BHM
07-25-2020, 01:23 AM
you have been here since 2011.. you have 90+ posts/comment 0 rep points and several red cards....

DON'T BLAME GOOGLE USE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN :mad::mad:

that's like blaming an inanimate object because of your lack common sense

Not sure sure if you just had a bad week but get off my ass. I do not post often here but I am a contributor and really dont appreciate your tone.

People get bitched out becaue they dont do a search and you bitch becaue I opened an old thread. Seriously guy, if it bithers you that much, nust move the fuck along.

My question I was exactly the same question as this thread so instead of creating a duplicate thread, I responded to this one. Go get laid or something.

BHM
07-25-2020, 03:29 AM
Wow snowflake did my comment irk you so bad the you mis spell commonly used words or are you that FUCKING STUPID that you don't know the proper spelling?
Are you related to BSM2?

FUCK OFF ASSHOLE WE DON'T NEED YOUR STUPID ASS HERE.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I was typing while riding in a truck and you were not worth going through spell checking. You are the snowflake that got your panties in a wad because I revived an old thread. Bet you are a hell of a service manager. You must love swinging your dick around.

I am not a copier tech and dont post here often unless it is networking related. I have never caused any trouble here and often contribute to the running costs of this site. So sorry your feathers got ruffled because I drug up and old post and completely ruined your afternoon. I wish I could give your 2 minutes of life back.

I am happy I got to contribute to your being the tough guy of copytechnet. If you are a moderator here then ban me. If you are not a mod, report me. Otherwise go drink a beer and enjoy your fucking weekend for crying out loud.

Phil B.
07-25-2020, 04:00 AM
I was typing while riding in a truck and you were not worth going through spell checking. You are the snowflake that got your panties in a wad because I revived an old thread. Bet you are a hell of a service manager. You must love swinging your dick around.

I am not a copier tech and dont post here often unless it is networking related. I have never caused any trouble here and often contribute to the running costs of this site. So sorry your feathers got ruffled because I drug up and old post and completely ruined your afternoon. I wish I could give your 2 minutes of life back.

I am happy I got to contribute to your being the tough guy of copytechnet. If you are a moderator here then ban me. If you are not a mod, report me. Otherwise go drink a beer and enjoy your fucking weekend for crying out loud.

funny you don't state you are an enduser in your VAGUE profile.

IF you knew anything about CTN you would KNOW we have an Admin but ni fucking moderators .. strike 2 for you.

go about your merry way because I don't wear PANTIES I wear big boy underware unlike you.

have a great fucking weekend in LA I know y'all drink heavily there.. just one big party from what I remember down there no wonder YOU get your panties in a wad ( bet they are lace one too ) go suck a tranny cock.. I'm sure there are plenty of faggots close to you.

rrrohan
07-25-2020, 04:09 AM
we ended up having to using a staff members PC to share the OneDrive folder on her PC then scanning to her PC via SMB which then the PC took care of syncing to cloud.

BHM
07-25-2020, 01:45 PM
we ended up having to using a staff members PC to share the OneDrive folder on her PC then scanning to her PC via SMB which then the PC took care of syncing to cloud.

Yeah, that is how we are currently doing it. We set up an ftp server on their local network. Issue they are running into is the syncing will randomly stop and they then have 75 employees that cant access their scans on OneDrive. Sonfar tgey have not been able to figure out why it randomly stops.

We are going to get together next week and do some additional troubleshooting. Would like to get around the local ftp server and syncing. The fewer processes invloved the better for all.

Thanks

rrrohan
07-26-2020, 02:49 AM
I hate cloud services.

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using Tapatalk

BHM
07-26-2020, 03:40 AM
I hate cloud services.

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using Tapatalk

Yeah, I am with you on that but it can make it convenient for the end user when it works. Access to their data anytine and anywhere is something a lot of people desire.

Custom Search