PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C203 Licence error

Custom Search

09-30-2008, 08:55 AM
Hello,

We have a Bizhub C203 and we have got a truoble with NVRAM. The Konica Minolta sent a new NVRAM and when we changed it we have a new message "Licence error occured", and we do not know what is the problem with the masine, because the C203 is working well. Anybody know how can we remove this message?

Thanks

DCPS
09-30-2008, 03:48 PM
I think you have to let a technician help you on this problem. There is a procedure which should be done in order to clear it and you must have access to the Konica Minolta web site and licence server.

pepper38_cnd
10-01-2008, 01:51 AM
Go to mykonicaminolta.com sign in and click the license code generation tab. Fill in the details and your all set. Unless you are not an authorized dealer then of course you should call one.

B0265
10-06-2008, 04:09 PM
We also have this after initializing the NVRAM. There's has never been any i-Option istalled on this machine, do you still have to have a "de-activation" code to resolve this ?
I have never installed any LK-xx at all, so I'm really not familiar to the license handling procedures.

DCPS
10-07-2008, 08:58 AM
We also have this after initializing the NVRAM. There's has never been any i-Option istalled on this machine, do you still have to have a "de-activation" code to resolve this ?
I have never installed any LK-xx at all, so I'm really not familiar to the license handling procedures.

You need a "repair code". It's described in the service manual.

Custom Search