PDA

View Full Version : weird counter

Custom Search

lazymangr
11-02-2018, 02:24 PM
hello guys! i have a question. can you explain me the number 2 what it means? it adds in the total counter but it says "scan" but we all know that scan dont add in the print counter. also "8" adds in color. how that number increases?

i customer asked me about that and not even konica knows what that means after i contacted them

in office we have tons of machines and about the same amount of customers who we charge with "per print" all these years but we never noticed that until one customer asked us about that [2]

guitar9199
11-02-2018, 02:38 PM
If you add the total Black Copies + Prints + Scans, you'll get the same number as your TOTAL Black at the bottom... So it looks like scans ARE being added to the total.

...I can't answer WHY that is though... That's above my pay grade.

lazymangr
11-02-2018, 02:41 PM
but if you add black and color on scans tab it doenst add to the scans. as you see is 2-3k in black and color and total scans are 100k

and if i scan something now the least scans number increases but it does not add to black or color or in total counter.

Zesti
11-03-2018, 11:17 AM
but if you add black and color on scans tab it doenst add to the scans. as you see is 2-3k in black and color and total scans are 100k

and if i scan something now the least scans number increases but it does not add to black or color or in total counter.

What the Hell...you got me in it also- totally confused. Checked one of my C353 counters on per print. Totally confused about what you mentioned.
Same is here. Will dig out on it.

Zesti
11-03-2018, 12:22 PM
I'm so curious about this. Checked my C353 counter data for last 1 year. Revealed that the [2] and [8] counters are static since a very few 0 and 12, didn't add up. The scans counter on other hand did increased, in my case 104K.
So question now is when do the [2] and [8] counts.41033

jotunn
11-03-2018, 04:24 PM
[Total]
[Large Size]

[Black]
Indicates the total number of pages on which a file in a User Box or a received file is printed in Black mode.

In the Memory RX mode, pages are counted when printed.

Indicates the total number of pages on which a file in a User Box or a received file is printed on large-size paper in Black mode.

[Full Color]
Indicates the total number of pages on which a file in a User Box or a received file is printed in Full Color mode.

Indicates the total number of pages on which a file in a User Box or a received file is printed on large-size paper in Full Color mode.

[Scans]
Indicates the total number of original pages scanned in the Scan/Fax and User Box modes.
Indicates the total number of large-size original pages that are scanned in the Scan/Fax and User Box modes.

[Fax TX]
Indicates the total number of pages in a sent fax (G3).
-

[Fax RX]
Indicates the total number of pages in a received fax (G3).
-

Zesti
11-05-2018, 09:40 AM
Correct me if my understanding is correct:
The [2] and [8] counters are for prints saved in user box. Is that so?
OK just checked with scan into box and then print from panel. The color print count went up but Print in Scan/Fax remains same.
Or is it a Fax print counts?

lazymangr
11-06-2018, 12:34 PM
thanks for all replies. you helped a lot. it is the prints you make from user box. not even konica hq could answer that. they didnt knew. their answer was " we only charge number 8 counter" lol

Custom Search