PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous konica minolta bizhub 1200 display pannel not responding

Custom Search

naeem334
11-09-2018, 05:49 PM
Hay , Bizhub 1200 touch display and numeric keys are not working . I mean any key on operation panel & touch display not working at all . All the hard keys on panel checked one by one , none of them is stucked or pressed . Machine is working as printer but not copying . Massage on display ready to copy .Open any door or cover display will show as you open the part .
Any one having information abuot this problem . please help me .

telip
11-12-2018, 08:07 PM
Hi there
It seems to me like a touch screen problem.You can check it by yourself,just pull out the flat cable that connect the touch screen with operation panel PCB.
By doing so,your hard keys should be operational,after that you have to change the touch screen or use a mouse.

wjurls
12-01-2018, 05:52 PM
Typically caused by a defective touch screen. Do as suggested above. If touch screen bad, either use a mouse or find an oem screen replacement. Aftermarket touch panels are crap.

copyman
12-01-2018, 06:02 PM
Bad touch screen will not affect the hard keys. I would reseat all connectors. Also would remove op panel and squirt some alcohol on switches then blow out with air.

* Just a tip for you or anyone not knowing this, use denatured not rubbing alcohol so no water is in it and avoid shorting out pwb.

jotunn
12-02-2018, 04:21 PM
When touch-panel is "shorted" (when pressed for example), hard keys are disabled (non-responsive).
Panels can be shorted with deep scratches, moist, dirt or crumbs behind the frame, broken positioning pins and so on.

Custom Search