PDA

View Full Version : BH-C-360 no scan to e-mail

Custom Search

Hansoon
11-14-2018, 05:43 PM
I have two identical BH-C-360 machines in my office. Both FW A0ED0Y0-F000-G00-D2. Both having EXACTLY the same settings for scan to e-mail, same provider, same SMTP, same port, same everything. One is sending but the other one is not sending scan to e-mail. Error message is "cannot connect to server" or words to that extend...

Any idea's?

Hans

PS: Did I mention that I HATE any scan set up other than the good ol' scan to FTP?

:)

copier addict
11-14-2018, 08:39 PM
I have two identical BH-C-360 machines in my office. Both FW A0ED0Y0-F000-G00-D2. Both having EXACTLY the same settings for scan to e-mail, same provider, same SMTP, same port, same everything. One is sending but the other one is not sending scan to e-mail. Error message is "cannot connect to server" or words to that extend...

Any idea's?

Hans

PS: Did I mention that I HATE any scan set up other than the good ol' scan to FTP?

I have had the same issue and it was fixed by going into service mode and clearing the network data in system 1- initialize. Be sure to back up network data first.

copier tech
11-14-2018, 08:53 PM

Any idea's?

Hans

Are you sure all settings are the same, gateway, dns etc?

Try turning on DHCP on the BH not sending, reboot & try again.

Even if they are both on the same fw version its worth updating the one not sending as it could have becone currupt.

Hansoon
11-15-2018, 07:20 AM
I have had the same issue and it was fixed by going into service mode and clearing the network data in system 1- initialize. Be sure to back up network data first.

That did the trick, together with turning on DHCP as Copier Tech suggested.

Thanks guys!! You both have been of great help, rental machine has to go out today to the customer needing Scan-E-Mail as most important feature of the system.

....... and I donated ofcourse once again to this great site.

Hans

copier tech
11-15-2018, 08:55 AM
That did the trick, together with turning on DHCP as Copier Tech suggested.

Thanks guys!! You both have been of great help, rental machine has to go out today to the customer needing Scan-E-Mail as most important feature of the system.

....... and I donated ofcourse once again to this great site.

Hans

I cant agree more great site i’m sure they’ll appreciate ur donation again.

Custom Search