PDA

View Full Version : Error Code How to re calibrate the developer

Custom Search

waqasmailbag
11-22-2018, 07:07 AM
Hi Guys,

Any information about how to re calibrate the developer in BH501 Solving TCR Error 6 Thanks

Zesti
11-24-2018, 09:49 AM
Why you want to initialize. Whats copy quality?

Phil B.
11-24-2018, 06:51 PM
Hi Guys,

Any information about how to re calibrate the developer in BH501 Solving TCR Error 6 Thanks

what have you done so far?
did you rebuild the dev unit?
clean all interior sensors?

what are you trying to achieve?

waqasmailbag
11-26-2018, 06:07 AM
Why you want to initialize. Whats copy quality?

Bro Long story short i have TCR Error 6 hand a new developer in tank about 35k copies before now it has come again .. some one told me to re calibrate the developer i did not do that when i changed it last time any idea what to do??

waqasmailbag
11-26-2018, 06:27 AM
what have you done so far?
did you rebuild the dev unit?
clean all interior sensors?

what are you trying to achieve?

Bro i just want to get some peace with this monster of a machine called BH501. It keeps throwing Error code after error code mainly related to TCR last i put in new developer and did not do re calibration after 35k it pops again shooting error 6 .. when try to perform TCR..

Toxic
11-26-2018, 07:52 AM
"Calibrating" developer how you name it is running tcr adjustment in service mode but it must be new developer else it could get code like in your situation.
Have once that error after replaceing new developer and drum and it was developing unit problem.
I suppose you are not using OEM toner?
What is drum life?

waqasmailbag
11-26-2018, 09:00 AM
"Calibrating" developer how you name it is running tcr adjustment in service mode but it must be new developer else it could get code like in your situation.
Have once that error after replaceing new developer and drum and it was developing unit problem.
I suppose you are not using OEM toner?
What is drum life?

Drum life is 150k and developer is new toner is china made not OEM. here they cost a lot. it is not running toner density adjustment it stops and the whole systems jams immediatly

Toxic
11-26-2018, 11:56 AM
Is developer fresh poured or done 35k like you said before?
Try to clean od replace tcr sensor (thing with green label).
If drum are not oem than 150k is maybe too much for him, oem drum can do about 250k but not always,not oem drum is lower life always.
Like i said i have same situation once and solve with new drum,developer and developing unit.

https://i.postimg.cc/Bjcm6wFg/tcr.jpg (https://postimg.cc/Bjcm6wFg)

Synthohol
11-26-2018, 01:07 PM
1. "Service Mode screen"
Press [Imaging Process Adjustment].

2. "Process screen"
Press [TCR Adjustment].

3. "TCR Adjustment screen"
Press the Start key.

4. Check to see if "OK is displayed, and also check the TCR adjustment data value.
NOTE
• The adjustment is completed in about 180 seconds.
• When there occurs a TCR adjustment error due to the developer agitating operation not com
pleted successfully, the message "operating ..." disappears and an error code is displayed.
(See P.339)

5. Press [OK].

problem is this is done with new developer, not after copies were made, it ruins the calibration

waqasmailbag
11-26-2018, 07:16 PM
Is developer fresh poured or done 35k like you said before?
Try to clean od replace tcr sensor (thing with green label).
If drum are not oem than 150k is maybe too much for him, oem drum can do about 250k but not always,not oem drum is lower life always.
Like i said i have same situation once and solve with new drum,developer and developing unit.

https://i.postimg.cc/Bjcm6wFg/tcr.jpg (https://postimg.cc/Bjcm6wFg)

Thanks man i will fill it with new developer and then run tcr adjustment ...

Synthohol
11-26-2018, 11:32 PM
not just TCR, go through all the adjustments for dr/dev replacement.
the LD1 & LD2 adjustments are critical for keeping it running right.
follow the adjustments in the SM.

CopierNerd
12-03-2018, 02:42 PM
You don't need to change developer. You did not mention the error code? May be i can help you in this regard.

Custom Search