PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 654e Print Skew Problem

Custom Search

CopierNerd
11-28-2018, 04:23 PM
Ever since i replaced the CCDB to fix error code c-9401 the copy from ADF and Glass get skewed few mm. Print outs are tilted side ways very minor. I have checked the precise adjustments given near CCDB but no effect. any suggestion?

Thanks

tsbservice
11-28-2018, 08:36 PM
Do you have manual?
Do you have example?
Did you carry out Main scan zoom adjust as per book after CCDB replaced?

CopierNerd
11-29-2018, 04:15 PM
Thanks Pal!

I have manual.
I have example.
I didn't carry out main scan zoom adjust after CCDB replaced.

The thing i noticed today is, its OK with the letter size but when i make copies on "8.5X13" it gives 2mm tilted print. Half of the print is 100% OK. rest is tilted side ways. whether i copy from platen glass or Document feeder print outs on letter paper size is perfect but on 8.5X13 inch paper it gives slightly skewed print near the end.
Tray 1 same result
Tray 2 same result
Bypass tray same result.

All this started after ccd replaced. Example print attached.

kingarthur
11-29-2018, 04:49 PM
Thanks Pal!

I have manual.
I have example.

The thing i noticed today is, its OK with the letter size but when i make copies on "8.5X13" it gives 2mm tilted print. Half of the print is 100% OK. rest is tilted side ways. whether i copy from platen glass or Document feeder print outs on letter paper size is perfect but on 8.5X13 inch paper it gives slightly skewed print near the end.
Tray 1 same result
Tray 2 same result
Bypass tray same result.

All this started after ccd replaced. Example print attached.

I personally wouldn't use a print out from the machine to test skew...you can't tell if it is straight....use the set up sheet that comes with the RADF, you know that is straight....

CopierNerd
11-29-2018, 05:06 PM
This attached image is not the original its the copy. You are saying right man but i dont have that sheet which comes with ADF. Well, it is sure that counter list table was straight when i copied but the result you can see. a bit tilted.
I think i should try main scan zoom adjustment.

tsbservice
11-29-2018, 05:24 PM
Thanks Pal!

I have manual.
I have example.

Looks like you answered yourself.

CopierNerd
11-29-2018, 05:32 PM
I admit i missed this step but i am not sure it will work or not. I will surely try! Thanks

Albonline
11-29-2018, 08:12 PM
I admit i missed this step but i am not sure it will work or not. I will surely try! Thanks

run a sky shot, deletion frame will be square, unless paper skew is present.

Custom Search