PDA

View Full Version : Error Code KM Bizhub Pro c6500- Error code C-DOFO

Custom Search

ITHPP
12-05-2018, 03:54 PM
Hi...
I know nothing about these machines. But I need help. I recently took on a small community newspaper as a service. I bought a bizhub pro c6500.
It was running. I pulled out the folding unit because it stopped working. I put it back together with the saddle stitcher and relay and now it is giving me an error code "C-DOFO"
Can anyone tell me what that code is? I have the field service guide and that code is not in there.
I shut the machine off and started it in utility mode and then it gave me another code "C-DOE1"
Can anyone help me? I am a beginner.

pajeroid
12-10-2018, 03:23 PM
Hi...
I know nothing about these machines. But I need help. I recently took on a small community newspaper as a service. I bought a bizhub pro c6500.
It was running. I pulled out the folding unit because it stopped working. I put it back together with the saddle stitcher and relay and now it is giving me an error code "C-DOFO"
Can anyone tell me what that code is? I have the field service guide and that code is not in there.
I shut the machine off and started it in utility mode and then it gave me another code "C-DOE1"
Can anyone help me? I am a beginner.

The code is actually C-D0F0 (with zeros instead of letters).

I found a previous post to do the following:

"Try turning dipswitch 2-0 to off.
This should disable the HDD's"

The HDDs are only used for copying, not printing.

Best regards,

Dave.

ITHPP
12-26-2018, 05:02 PM
Great. That worked!! Thank you so kindly!!

Custom Search