PDA

View Full Version : FS-534 jamming

Custom Search

copyman
12-05-2018, 07:14 PM
Intermittent jams. Fine when going onto top tray. From what I see on bottom tray the joggers aren't opening all the way. Strange thing is they open fine and all good when copying, they just don't open far enough (need to open about an inch more) when printing. Checked the settings for printing, first thing came to mind was it was set for a little smaller paper like Eur A4 or something. Also is fine if you select staple from print driver. Just plain printing has the issue of joggers not opening far enough.

If I didn't see it myself I wouldn't believe it. What could be different printing and copying using the finisher.

blackcat4866
12-05-2018, 10:09 PM
jam code?

FS-534 alignment plate wearing. (http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/104455-fs-534-alignment-plate-wearing.html)
=^..^=

copyman
12-06-2018, 03:30 AM
Hey BC, some interesting stuff. I read a lot of it and will check it out further when I have a little more time.

Any idea why it only does it when printing? Like I posted copying is fine from same paper drawer, etc. Also if they select stapling when printing the joggers open up all the way fine.

blackcat4866
12-06-2018, 02:39 PM
Anecdotally I've hear from endusers the printing is more of a problem, but from what I've seen myself, it affects anything fed to the stapling tray. Additionally, the front-to-back positioning of the paper in each tray can make a difference ... but is not any kind of a solution. =^..^=

Custom Search