PDA

View Full Version : Ineo+ 3110 (Bizhub C3110)

Custom Search

lebo
12-06-2018, 12:33 PM
Hello, I need your advices.
after powering on, display freezes with message " INITIALIZING total memory 1024MB"
Machine irresponsive to any button and to ping on LAN.
Calibration during startup come through, fuser unit is hot and after opening and closing any cover machine rotates.

Bad memory ??

Thank you very much.

pajeroid
12-10-2018, 03:20 PM
after powering on, display freezes with message " INITIALIZING total memory 1024MB"
Calibration during startup come through, fuser unit is hot and after opening and closing any cover machine rotates.

Bad memory ??

Thank you very much.

Yes, I would start with the memory. Also check the cable from the scanner.

Kidaver
12-10-2018, 09:43 PM
I dont' know how many SSD cards I've replaced on these pieces of junk so don't rule that out.

3ktlc
12-11-2018, 01:57 PM
I would also start with the memory. Then the SSD card. Have had some memory issues with other KM models.

Oystercopy
12-11-2018, 09:36 PM
Recently had this and it was the SSD board... Was able to get it under warranty from KM, luckily for me!
OC

jwai
06-04-2019, 03:41 PM
When replace the SSD, what procedures we should execute?
The service manual doesn't mention the relative replacement.

tsbservice
06-04-2019, 05:59 PM
Replace SSDB and update FW to latest.

Cantechman
05-21-2020, 02:52 PM

Bad memory ??

Thank you very much.

I know this is an old post but i was wondering what fixed it? i have a c3110 with the same message now.

srvctec
05-21-2020, 04:50 PM
I know this is an old post but i was wondering what fixed it? i have a c3110 with the same message now.

First of all, you need to tell us what you've tried. Did you read the entire thread and try everything suggested? As it's already been mentioned more than once in this thread, it's most likely the SSDB. We've had more than one of these junk machines (IMHO) do this exact same thing and the SSDB was the issue.

Custom Search