PDA

View Full Version : C451 black noisy copies/prints

Custom Search

cdvidaceiba
12-08-2018, 07:17 PM
hi i have a C451 that had a bad transportation isue .......i think ....the result is making copies and prints with noise and black no image in the background , i am a technician in Kyocera , Canon , sharp , but a few expirience in Konicas , when i open the side door the transfer belt is full of toner , the drums are clean , i had change the black drum and no chance ...any ideas?????

the example
IMG-20181208-124507 — imgbb.com (https://ibb.co/bzw1c69)

copyman
12-09-2018, 01:37 AM
Have you removed the transfer belt? Looks like there is problem with the transfer belt cleaning blade, cleaning unit? First thing you need to do is get the service manual.

allan
12-09-2018, 02:21 AM
Remove boards check them reconnect them. Looks like HV trouble caused by who knows what.
How bad was this transportation issue. Bent frame, broken covers??
Or toner everywhere?

Those units looks toast anyway.

3ktlc
12-11-2018, 02:00 PM
Pull out the transfer belt. Have had many that the belt flips.

Oystercopy
12-11-2018, 09:35 PM
I've had somewhat limited experience with the C-451s, but the ones I had have major developer pulling/dropping issues... this was (mostly) due to the black drum units not seating properly against the rear frame and losing their HVT connections. This resulted in a very dirty running machine, unusual for a Konica Minolta...
Hope this was of some help...
OC

Synaux
12-15-2018, 04:56 AM
I've had somewhat limited experience with the C-451s, but the ones I had have major developer pulling/dropping issues... this was (mostly) due to the black drum units not seating properly against the rear frame and losing their HVT connections. This resulted in a very dirty running machine, unusual for a Konica Minolta...
Hope this was of some help...
OC

Very true...try wedging a folded up bidness card between the K IU latch (if mod is not available).

However, I have never seen dev spew anywhere near that extreme.
The HV-1 (or is it 2?) board fall like flies on these for some unknown reason (at least for me).

Also might be a RAM issue....are these prints from service mode??

AjitN
12-17-2018, 02:03 AM
[QUOTE=Synaux;716844]Very true...try wedging a folded up bidness card between the K IU latch (if mod is not available).

I agree with Synaux about latching K unit firmly.
Please also check that waste toner auger, pipe is not jammed / blocked.
May be noise is due to that problem, in such case IBT blade will not able to clean belt.

Hope this helps

LASSSEN
01-05-2019, 11:36 PM
change the controller board
good luck !

Custom Search