PDA

View Full Version : BH c346e "failure to complete print job"

Custom Search

digicor
12-17-2018, 09:57 PM
Why would the machine say this? I have had issues with this machine on print jobs, the hdd is disabled and removed, it scans to email and copies just fine, when you turn it off and back on all the print jobs flow right out...

i have un installed and re installed it, it works great then hour or so later the client calls with this , Failure to complete job, just got a text saying it started printing again,,, ?
im running windows driver for the KMBH thats in the win 10 i think its ps color laser xps, like i stated it runs fine , then it hangs up,
then prints,
any ideas? .
ive ran this driver just this morning on the same machine on another install ,, no issues

tsbservice
12-17-2018, 10:20 PM
Error code, please.
Sounds like a driver issue, some PC may have 'Spool first then print' settings or like.
Why removed HDD?

copyman
12-17-2018, 10:23 PM
I think you meant "C364e". Are you saying the HDD is always uninstalled or you did it temporary just for troubleshooting purposes? Not sure about printing but thought the HDD had to be installed for at least scanning to work. Did you try formatting the HDD?

allan
12-17-2018, 10:53 PM
Do you get any error codes in the history?
Like FA14 and C301.
Have you tried firmware?
Have you tried changing network speed setting?
Replaced the HDD with another?
Does it work ok connected directly to a laptop?
Using authentication?

Woxner
12-17-2018, 11:35 PM
use the pcl driver if your going to use the ps dont use xps.

copier addict
12-18-2018, 01:57 AM
Install the KonMin driver instead of the Windows generic driver

copyrooks
12-18-2018, 03:28 AM
Check the network speed setting make sure its not on something weird like half duplex

digicor
12-18-2018, 12:54 PM
I was getting code fa14, i tried everything, so i uninstalled the hdd, the machine would print one or two then lock up, so i took the hdd out, it scans to email and copys fine, but now the print issue, i will try using the KM drivers and not the generic windows drivers,
and check the network speed, thanks for all the input

allan
12-18-2018, 02:31 PM
Could be as simple as firmware.
The KM XPS driver is crap use the PCL drivers only.
Except for missing options the windows driver works fine.

Did you give that HDD a format? But the machine should print fine without the HDD.

copier addict
12-19-2018, 12:15 AM
Disconnect the network cable and ping the IP address. Maybe there are two devices with the same IP

digicor
12-19-2018, 12:46 PM
Could be as simple as firmware.
The KM XPS driver is crap use the PCL drivers only.
Except for missing options the windows driver works fine.

Did you give that HDD a format? But the machine should print fine without the HDD.
do you have the firmware for this machine?or know some who has access to it?
i could use it,

digicor
12-19-2018, 12:47 PM
checking into it today, ill repost what i find out

allan
12-19-2018, 05:40 PM
Sorry i got cut off from the portal...

digicor
12-19-2018, 08:34 PM
okay, i loaded up the Km pcl drivers, i checked and re set the memory, its 2 gig, (sec said she got a "out of memeory code on two page print) i narrowed it down to her computer, somehow, i re installed the km drivers on hers and all the rest
it tested to no end, ran like a scolded dog,flew paper out like a mad volcano,, all with no HDD and 2 gigs of memory. so it will run without an hdd scan to email and print.I realize if this were a mtg co , 2gigs may not be enough, but this is a three man insurance office, and one of them is a woman... LOL
thanks for all the help

allan
12-19-2018, 08:50 PM
Have had RAM shortage problems with ID&Print and Box print where the machine also locked up where an extra 2Gb DIM did the trick.
But was like 20 clerks constantly assaulting the machine.

Nice hunt down.

You mean womxn...

digicor
12-20-2018, 12:28 PM
i have firmware, now, but im going with "if it aint broke dont fix it" until something else comes up
the machine seems to be running good after all this,
again thanks for all the input

Custom Search