PDA

View Full Version : konica minolta 1050

Custom Search

karimharaka
12-22-2018, 08:10 PM
Hello, a foggy background on the on the second face of paper the first side is good but the second side is bad i changed the wires but the same problem, but when i remove the middle wire the copy becomes giid but soon agter 100 copies, the toner throuw on the wires.
pleas how can i solve this problem

Phil B.
12-22-2018, 10:05 PM
Hello, a foggy background on the on the second face of paper the first side is good but the second side is bad i changed the wires but the same problem, but when i remove the middle wire the copy becomes giid but soon agter 100 copies, the toner throuw on the wires.
pleas how can i solve this problem

wow.. more info
how many pages on the drums/devs/fuser ect?
wires? corona wires? did you rebuild or swap whole assm?
did you run calibrations after?
is whole machine clean?

karimharaka
12-23-2018, 12:09 PM
Hi Dear, I have changed the developer and the opc drum but the priblem still the same!!! i reset the opc drum ext....but nothing solve the problem

Phil B.
12-23-2018, 03:29 PM
Hi Dear, I have changed the developer and the opc drum but the priblem still the same!!! i reset the opc drum ext....but nothing solve the problem

what is it with the " Dear XXXX " crap.. I am not a Dear... I am not Your Dear.. i am not even female so either call me Phil ... Sir... or nothing at all drop the dear shit.

are you a tech? No? didn't think so.. if not hire one. if you are... go into hairdressing

allan
12-23-2018, 05:03 PM
Hehe someone deared me before, think its a cultural difference thing.

There is a slight difference in dev bias and transfer voltage on the second side by design the paper "resistance" changes after getting processed on the first side.
To me that is something that is over yield like the dev tank. Place paper spacers between the dev tank and the place where it gets pushed against to move the mag roller away by a little bit.
Help me before but on the 950 machines.
Else start with a good PM change all the engine parts like on the transfer and the charge unit and stuff.

Phil B.
12-23-2018, 06:58 PM
Hehe someone deared me before, think its a cultural difference thing.
There is a slight difference in dev bias and transfer voltage on the second side by design the paper "resistance" changes after getting processed on the first side.
To me that is something that is over yield like the dev tank. Place paper spacers between the dev tank and the place where it gets pushed against to move the mag roller away by a little bit. Help me before but on the 950 machines.
Else start with a good PM change all the engine parts like on the transfer and the charge unit and stuff.

he 'said' reset the OPC but I wonder if he cleaned and calibrated it... also never mentioned life on parts.. so who knows?

allan
12-23-2018, 08:47 PM
Jip not sure if we can help here. Face it we can only throw stones into the bush.
Posting some images always help.

Not sure what is meant by reset. Before that he mention that he replaced the drum.
I hardly ever face weird problems on the machines under my care so not even sure if i can help with odd issues:confused:.

Problem with us is we think everyone else knows what we do.

karimharaka
12-25-2018, 12:24 PM
what is it with the " Dear XXXX " crap.. I am not a Dear... I am not Your Dear.. i am not even female so either call me Phil ... Sir... or nothing at all drop the dear shit.

are you a tech? No? didn't think so.. if not hire one. if you are... go into hairdressing
i am so sorry if i made you angry, i would just to be kind with i did not know that the word 'Dear' will hurt you, beacause we learn to use it when we write a formal and polite msg. any way i will not use it with anyone anymore. thanks for your help. yesterday i have changed the developer unit with new developer pouder and it works well. i wish you all the best.

Custom Search