PDA

View Full Version : DV 116 compatibility

Custom Search

marvin_PL
12-23-2018, 09:17 PM
Hi. Is anyone use this DV 116 on other machines??

allan
12-23-2018, 11:51 PM
Yes should be compatible with with DV-114 DV-210 and should think even DV411.
The weight if what matters else face a C-2558 issue.

marvin_PL
12-29-2018, 08:44 PM
I read post about using this developer on 8 series.

allan
12-29-2018, 09:37 PM
The worst that can happen is it can fail.
If you don't understand how TCR works best not to do it.

Yes i use it on the 367 machine because the guy i worked for was a dick that buys the cheapest black crap he could find making the machines overtone and then does not what to replace the dev tank that is #$cked. And if you use good toner it works great there is 3de party stuff that works that is not from china.

Replace the chip or the ICP. The toner is at 6.5% pre-mixed and needs to be initialized at that level.

Feels like i am on repeat.

Hansoon
12-30-2018, 05:43 AM
Allan what is the type of ICP you normally use? I tried several on -for instance- the BH-C-280/360 but no luck.

Hans

allan
12-30-2018, 08:41 AM
Allan what is the type of ICP you normally use? I tried several on -for instance- the BH-C-280/360 but no luck.

Hans

The ones on the toner bottles marker with "F" fuse. Look on the TN512 chip same as that one.
When you solder it on solder it on next to the existing fuse don't take it off otherwise the copper tracks can lift.

Sorry may be the fuse and the ICP is not the same thing. Look the same.

tsbservice
12-30-2018, 12:00 PM
Sorry may be the fuse and the ICP is not the same thing. Look the same.

From Google:
The IC Protector (ICP) is an overcurrent protection device having stable and high-speed circuit tripping characteristics which enable these devices to shut off the circuit quickly and safely.
This quick shut-off response protects valuable semiconductor devices and circuits from common load short-circuit failures.

From KM Sevice manual:
To increase product safety, this MFP has an IC protector (ICP) installed in each board. ICP is a component that protects IC. If the amount of
the current supplied to the electrical parts such as motor exceeds the set level, ICP trips to protect IC from over current.

As I see it, the main difference between ICP(integrated circuit protectors) and common fuses is the speed and stability.

Custom Search