PDA

View Full Version : c1060L Wasting Developer

Custom Search

CopierNerd
12-25-2018, 01:47 PM
why c1060 is wasting developer?
i replaced developer and within 2 days or 10,000 prints developer quantity in dv tank get low. its throwing developer into waste?

toners are OEM.
Total counter 700k+
replaced dv tank but problem is there.

any idea?

blackcat4866
12-25-2018, 03:22 PM
Did you do the developer stir and color calibration? You know that you can't just pour in the starter and be done? =^..^=

CopierNerd
12-25-2018, 03:36 PM
I followed the procedure as mentioned in SM but don't know why developer is getting wasted.

Its happening with 2 different machines. Toners are original so this cant be any reason of developer wastage. It deals with fresh charge carriers as per my knowledge.

tsbservice
12-25-2018, 04:40 PM
Don't seen even one, however here seems to be found good PDF about these:
Uneven density Bizbub Press C1060 (http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/120833-uneven-density-bizbub-press-c1060.html)
Checking your HV terminals, developing bias and drum grounds should be done as first thing when developer is missing.

blackcat4866
12-25-2018, 08:22 PM
Yes, we've established that you don't know why. But to proceed we'll need some new information.

Is the customer running extremely heavy fill images?
Are you getting good developer brush on the mag roller when the drive is turned?
Are you getting auto color registration values between -1 < X < +1?
Are you getting any error codes?
What type of developer did you install?

Please try to make some observations. =^..^=

Phil B.
12-25-2018, 10:24 PM
why c1060 is wasting developer?
i replaced developer and within 2 days or 10,000 prints developer quantity in dv tank get low. its throwing developer into waste?
toners are OEM.
Total counter 700k+
replaced dv tank but problem is there.any idea?
sounds like you didn't init the dev properly...

CopierNerd
12-26-2018, 01:59 PM
Yes, we've established that you don't know why. But to proceed we'll need some new information.

Is the customer running extremely heavy fill images?
Are you getting good developer brush on the mag roller when the drive is turned?
Are you getting auto color registration values between -1 < X < +1?
Are you getting any error codes?
What type of developer did you install?

Please try to make some observations. =^..^=

Customer is running extremely heavy fill images. They print books, catalogs , brochures, Magazines, and images with full backgrounds, single and multiple color backgrounds.

When i replaced developer, brush was even and normal on the mag roller but currently there is no brush. Mag roller is all clean with no developer on it. Even if i circulate it manually brush doesn't appear. What seems to be a developer in tank is toner with less quantity of developer.

First i installed brand new developer DV-614 Y. it went into waste tank then i pour old used developer (yellow) and after some time same thing happened.

I am not getting any error codes related to TCR etc.

Mbini
09-07-2023, 08:33 AM
Hello everyone,

I have the same problem on my C1070, magenta developer
Have you solved your problem?

Thanks in advance

wjurls
09-08-2023, 09:57 PM
Another thread brought back from the dead. Konica specs the developing units in these machines at 1 million impressions and they mean it. They don't last like the dev units in past machines. You can get away with just changing the developer here and there but it is best to replace both at 1 mil.

Custom Search