PDA

View Full Version : KMBH C364e shutting off by itself

Custom Search

digicor
12-27-2018, 05:06 PM
I have recently replaced the hdd on this machine, without the hdd it was email scanning but not now, so i reinstalled Hdd , but have , the machine now goes into hibernation by itself, I have just instructed the client to change all the sleep modes and power save modes, but this machine was doing this " lock up" thing before i removed the hdd, due to a fa014(dont remember) code the code was the kiss of death, so i was running no hdd, print was fine, email scan was doing , but stopped after i tried to up grade the memmory to double 4gig, it didnt accept the second 2 gig, i removed it, then it started not e mail scanning,
at this point im looking at replacing the unit, dont want to but its a new office and this has been ongoing, i re installed an hdd, and now its back to just locking up, the client has to re boot the machine and then it spits out all the print jobs,
I have not checked the power in the wall, the client checked all wall switches to see if one was turning it off by accident, so far, not the case.
any help thanks
and where can i get the latest firmware for this, my two minolta connections have been sending me the wrong stuff,
and the movie data would be nice

tech51
12-28-2018, 09:23 AM
Had one similar to this recently and it was a faulty mfp board.

allan
12-28-2018, 12:25 PM
You have to set the "disable sleep mode" function in service mode first to get the admin option to switch of sleep mode.

digicor
12-28-2018, 04:41 PM
okay client came in today and had to hard re boot the machine
i also had them dis able sleep mode,
the machine seems to operate fine until it goes to sleep, then it wont come back on with out a hrad re boot,
so i will know monday when they came in to work
thanks for all the help
still seeking susan.... no wait... Firmware for the BIZHUB C364e and movie data
please

copyman
12-28-2018, 04:54 PM
just to be clear, you had customer change sleep to "permit" in service mode then "no sleep" in admin mode?

copier tech
12-28-2018, 06:10 PM
I would start by updating the mass production firmware & upgrade to the latest function version before replacing any hardware.

digicor
12-28-2018, 08:15 PM
just to be clear, you had customer change sleep to "permit" in service mode then "no sleep" in admin mode?
yes

digicor
12-28-2018, 08:16 PM
can someone send me the firmware for this machine
Firmware for the BIZHUB C364e and movie data
please

copier tech
12-28-2018, 08:57 PM
can someone send me the firmware for this machine
Firmware for the BIZHUB C364e and movie data
please

Available on our website below.

digicor
12-28-2018, 09:21 PM
Available on our website below.
ok i paid for it how do i get the product?

copier tech
12-28-2018, 09:32 PM
ok i paid for it how do i get the product?

Many thanks, download link on way.

Custom Search