PDA

View Full Version : CS Remote Care Administrator password

Custom Search

subjettaboo
12-30-2018, 03:17 PM
Hi there,
I have a problem with login to CSRCWebApps. I have installed this software with All In One Configuration package.
In the installation guide I`ve found information that in first login I should use user Id "Administrator" and password for this User Id.
I don`t know the default password. Please help

Phil B.
12-30-2018, 04:29 PM
Hi there,
I have a problem with login to CSRCWebApps. I have installed this software with All In One Configuration package.
In the installation guide I`ve found information that in first login I should use user Id "Administrator" and password for this User Id.
I don`t know the default password. Please help

In the installation guide I`ve found information that in first login I should use user Id "Administrator" AND password for this User Id.

think you answered it

subjettaboo
12-30-2018, 05:03 PM
Not exactly, content in manual is:

- User ID: Enter "Administrator".
- Password: Enter the administrator password.

I have tried input passwords like: password, administrator, Admin, my Windows administrator password ...
result is "invalid password"

During installation I didn`t set password for Administrator so I still don`t know how to login

tsbservice
12-30-2018, 06:30 PM
You said different things about user ID and Administrator password.
However i think you should contact KM or their representatives for this. You use their servers to collect device information, counters and various information, also this is bi-directional communication.
You must have unique customer ID, not common as you think.
Are you a tech?

subjettaboo
12-30-2018, 08:54 PM
Yes Im Tech. This question is about my own installation on Windows Server 2016. There is install package for CS remote care servers on cses. Im trying to login to my website in IIS (http://my_servers_lan_ip/csrcwebapps), the login screen opens but I have no idea what is the password for User Administrator.
There where no option to set it during installation

allan
12-30-2018, 10:12 PM
The better option is to use existing CSRC servers hosted for you at a small fee. We use German servers and beats trying to maintain your own server.
Have tried the installation myself but ended up bold... Got the head office guys to help me to get it to work after a steep fee.
Then found out they give you all the instructions but leave out some critical points so they can nail you...

rrrohan
12-31-2018, 05:44 AM
We got told off for using hosting our own CSRC.

They migrated us on to the we.csrcgs.bt.konicaminolta site instead

So not sure if you'll get support from KM on this

copyman
12-31-2018, 01:24 PM
as a last resort can't you just disable the remote care and not use it? or re-initialize the machine, clear all data and start new?

Jumping Jack Flash
03-09-2019, 11:07 AM
After the great battles with KM, we finally created our own application and made it available locally

( MFP Serwis (https://mfp-serwis.pl) )
login: marek
password: 123456

rrrohan
03-11-2019, 01:20 PM
After the great battles with KM, we finally created our own application and made it available locally

( MFP Serwis (https://mfp-serwis.pl) )
login: marek
password: 123456

thats pretty cool.

does client have to install software on PC/server to poll all the Konica Minolta copier on LAN then report it back to your server?

Jumping Jack Flash
10-26-2019, 12:45 PM
thats pretty cool.

does client have to install software on PC/server to poll all the Konica Minolta copier on LAN then report it back to your server?

For information.
We do not install anything at the customer's.
Just set the email address or http for mfp-serwis in CS Remote Care mode.
Access to dedicated MFP accounts from any web browser without unnecessary facilities.
It also works with PRO, PRESS, PP production equipment.
An alternative to DCA

Bix
10-28-2019, 03:38 PM
Hi, I recommend using Konica Minolta's servers because:
1. You are sure of stability and maintenance.
2. Are you sure it works.

Moreover now KM has introduced a function to control remote panels from your office (like TeamViewer) and will allow you to update FW remotely. Without installing anything on the PCs, the configuration is done directly on the MFP.

Custom Search