PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C452 doesn't print after Fusing repair,data light blinking,no Demo print

Custom Search

parsmehregan
01-02-2019, 12:09 PM
Hi,
Bizhub C452 after fusing repair doesn't print even Demo or configuration page. After sending print command from Network PC, Data light just blinking and after that it's not possible to cancel or check Job details for deleting.In fact there is any job in Job history. it has to be switched off and on again for checking utility or other menu. checking other post in this regard, following jobs are done:

1-check from panel that user authentication/account track is off.
2-The same from driver properties,configuration tab and both user/account authentication is off.
3-Initialize from service mode and clear all data(not errors).
4-there is no ip conflict and drivers are reinstalled.
5-Network setting reset
and there is no error code!
I just tried to format the HDD but from Admin panel->Security the HDD setting is missed out!

I know this occurred for many Techs but I didn't find any clear reason & solution.
Any idea and recommendation would be great.

qbert69
01-02-2019, 12:17 PM
Perhaps the hard disk drive needs replacing??? What is the file format you're trying to print???... .pdf?... .txt??? The machine spools & processes the print job to/on the HDD, so if the HDD is failing, that would affect the printing function. Can you get on Pagescope web monitor???[emoji848]

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Custom Search