PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C452 doesn't p-rint after Fusing repair,data light blinking,no Demo p-rint

Custom Search

parsmehregan
01-02-2019, 01:39 PM
Hi,
Bizhub C452 after fusing repair doesn't print even Demo or configuration page. After sending print command from Network PC, Data light just blinking and after that it's not possible to cancel or check Job details for deleting.In fact there is any job in Job history. it has to be switched off and on again for checking utility or other menu. checking other post in this regard, following jobs are done:

1-check from panel that user authentication/account track is off.
2-The same from driver properties,configuration tab and both user/account authentication is off.
3-Initialize from service mode and clear all data(not errors).
4-there is no ip conflict and drivers are reinstalled.
5-Network setting reset
and there is no error code!
I just tried to format the HDD but from Admin panel->Security the HDD setting is missed out!

I know this occurred for many Techs but I didn't find any clear reason & solution.
Any idea and recommendation would be great.

parsmehregan
01-02-2019, 01:41 PM
Because of the word "Print" in title ,its been shown in printable view! which I had to correct it in new post.

allan
01-02-2019, 01:43 PM
Fuser repair? What did you fix? What you do you mean not do system error reset[Point 3]? Why not?

tsbservice
01-02-2019, 01:45 PM
Check that in Service 2 mode HDD is NOT disabled(unset).

parsmehregan
01-02-2019, 01:49 PM
" qbert69 Re: Bizhub C452 doesn't print after Fusing repair,data light blinking,no Demo print

Perhaps the hard disk drive needs replacing??? What is the file format you're trying to print???... .pdf?... .txt??? The machine spools & processes the print job to/on the HDD, so if the HDD is failing, that would affect the printing function. Can you get on Pagescope web monitor???[emoji848] "

I agree with you on replacing HDD,but it doesn't print test page from driver menu,even Demo page in Panel user setting!
after hanging and turn the MFP off & on,yeah it's possible to get on Page scope web monitor. but as soon as first print command sent, data light begins to blink and panel locks.

parsmehregan
01-02-2019, 01:53 PM
Fuser repair? What did you fix? What you do you mean not do system error reset[Point 3]? Why not?

I mean detaching from machine and check it.
because there were no error code, didn't reset error in initialization. is that necessary to do it (initialize error)?

parsmehregan
01-02-2019, 01:55 PM
Check that in Service 2 mode HDD is NOT disabled(unset).

checked that before,HDD is installed.

allan
01-02-2019, 03:13 PM
Why did you remove the fuser from the machine?
Was that the only thing you did?
So it was a perfectly working machine before you touched it?
Yes you can use error reset but not after midnight otherwise...

parsmehregan
01-02-2019, 08:36 PM
Why did you remove the fuser from the machine?
Was that the only thing you did?
So it was a perfectly working machine before you touched it?
Yes you can use error reset but not after midnight otherwise...

there was a problem with fuser which need to be fixed.
except that, machine was working fine.

copyman
01-02-2019, 10:56 PM
Still not saying what you did to fuser. What was the original symptom? Why does it feel like it is necessary to drag stuff out of posters. If you come here for help lay it all out there and you can get really good help here. The more info provided the better the answer, other than that you will get a lot of guess's.

Now for your problem,

If you can't see the HDD than it is probably bad. This would be why you can't print demo & config pages. I would disconnect hdd and let it code out when powering on, then reinstall with new HDD and format.

Did you ping the machine to confirm network connection?

Are all jobs cleared out of que?

Make sure print controller mode is set to "0" in service mode

blackcat4866
01-03-2019, 01:24 AM
Can you print internal pages? If yes, can you print via crossover from your laptop, off the customers network. You can't know how many times I've gone out and found a dupe (duplicate IP address) that the local IT insisted did not exist. In one case I had the offending cellphone shut off to demonstrate the dupe. Local IT does not much like looking like an idiot on a very simple dupe. =^..^=

parsmehregan
01-03-2019, 07:10 AM
@copyman (http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/members/copyman.html) @blackcat4866

As mentioned before local network has no problem, even I changed MFP's IP address for sure.It could be pinged from both sides. probably HDD should be the issue which i have to test it. print command receives by machine but not showing in job list or que. when trying to print such as Demo or configuration page, nothing happen and panel hangs until power it off & on from main switch!

(http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/members/blackcat4866.html)

tsbservice
01-03-2019, 08:05 AM
1. Try reconnecting HDD
2.Go in Service mode-State confirmation-HDD R/W check to check HDD
3.Next you can try do logical format of HDD, you will need Movie data(animation).
4.If nothing helps yo may need new HDD

Good luck

allan
01-03-2019, 01:55 PM
Or just disable the HDD. Don't need that for light printing.

mjunkaged
01-03-2019, 02:27 PM
Try to print a settings list from service mode!! If machine hangs, it's a firmware or OACB problem. Stop focusing on printing or HDD and focus on the machine ONLY. Can it print a settings list page? Can it make a freakin' copy????:confused::cool:

Does it make any noise at all, like motors when you try to invoke a print operation??

Cantechman
01-03-2019, 05:42 PM
Hi,
Bizhub C452 after fusing repair doesn't print even Demo or configuration page. After sending print command from Network PC, Data light just blinking and after that it's not possible to cancel or check Job details for deleting.In fact there is any job in Job history. it has to be switched off and on again for checking utility or other menu. checking other post in this regard, following jobs are done:

1-check from panel that user authentication/account track is off.
2-The same from driver properties,configuration tab and both user/account authentication is off.
3-Initialize from service mode and clear all data(not errors).
4-there is no ip conflict and drivers are reinstalled.
5-Network setting reset
and there is no error code!
I just tried to format the HDD but from Admin panel->Security the HDD setting is missed out!

I know this occurred for many Techs but I didn't find any clear reason & solution.
Any idea and recommendation would be great.

Try just unplugging the network cable and them turning the machine on and then try internal prints it will at least rule out your network.

Terna247
01-05-2019, 12:04 PM
'I just tried to format the HDD but from Admin panel->Security the HDD setting is missed out!'

Pluck out the NVram
Put on the machine
It will display a message about serial number
Put it off again, hang back the ram and on again
Best of luck.

mjunkaged
01-05-2019, 05:53 PM
I agree with Allan, UNSET the HDD, do not remove NVRAM unless you want your (mostly working) copier to NOT work at all. OR have more problems to deal with!
Service mode, trouble isolation. GOOD LUCK!:cool:

mjunkaged
01-05-2019, 05:56 PM
I agree with Allan, UNSET the HDD, do not remove NVRAM unless you want your (mostly working) copier to NOT work at all. OR have more problems to deal with!
Service mode, trouble isolation. GOOD LUCK!:cool:

........Or was that 'set' to turn it off? I think default is unset? It's been a LOOOOOONNNNGG week for me copy-wise!:cool: Whichever one it's NOT when you look at it (HDD) under trouble isolation!

lazymangr
01-08-2019, 08:44 AM
if the hdd format from admin menu is missing that means the hdd is unset. do the format from service mode and also check if its installed in service mode

Custom Search