PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous IC-306 Cant Calibrate

Custom Search

kenpio
01-04-2019, 03:08 AM
I have a C7000 with an IC-306 controller. Went to try to calibrate it, it says the last time it was calibrated was in 2012! Well went to print the calibration page it says that it cant print the page. We did try to set different types and weights for 8.5x11 and no matter what it came up with the same message. I will show the the message. They have the command work station on the fiery computer itself, but we did try it from another MAC and it did the same thing. We tried to do the calibration off the glass and it said that it could not detect the test chart, we did have the gray scale on the glass. Just looking for any ideas.

Thanks
KEN

Phil B.
01-04-2019, 06:36 AM
I have a C7000 with an IC-306 controller. Went to try to calibrate it, it says the last time it was calibrated was in 2012! Well went to print the calibration page it says that it cant print the page. We did try to set different types and weights for 8.5x11 and no matter what it came up with the same message. I will show the the message. They have the command work station on the fiery computer itself, but we did try it from another MAC and it did the same thing. We tried to do the calibration off the glass and it said that it could not detect the test chart, we did have the gray scale on the glass. Just looking for any ideas.

Thanks
KEN

4138241383 umm please note WHAT HAS/HASN'T been done!? CLEANING of the optics? Motor/Sensor tests?
Dp you have the SERVICE manials for both controller AND machine?

kenpio
01-04-2019, 01:07 PM
Yes I do have the SM for both and have access to the minolta help desk. Just thought I would give this a shout out first. When you run the PS test page, it has the last time the calibration was done, and is says that the last time it was done was 6/2012 with an ES-1000. So we try to do a calibration and we cant even print the calibration page, so that is my problem.

Thanks
KEN

kenpio
01-04-2019, 06:35 PM
Like thing to add too. Try restore to factory default in the color cal and it says that it cant communicate with the server. Does not play well with others. They can print to it all day...

Custom Search