PDA

View Full Version : FS-535

Custom Search

Synaux
01-05-2019, 03:59 AM
Can someone hook me up with the Installation Manual for the FS-535? (I have everything else but the Finisher [New] Installation Manuals)

Or even just take a pict on machine-side brackets/spring-stay things of a c654/754??

I feel a little goofy asking for this, but I have a box or random brackets for various models/finishers and cannot seem to figure out the right combination to have it line up with the machine properly.

allan
01-05-2019, 04:06 AM

Duct tape or glue gun may be?

Synaux
01-05-2019, 04:36 AM

Duct tape or glue gun may be?

haha, thanks! In this particular workplace, I would just normally butt it up to the machine but this finisher seems to be more sensitive than say the c650 finishers and the FS534.

I guess i need to get the Dremel® out or something because in page e-5 (top left panel) does not have that cutout in the plastic.

Also even with the plastic panel removed there is nowhere to screw in the keeper-screw in the machine-side (no big deal really, unless the flat lady in the office decides to take some "selfies").

I dunno, working with a hodgepodge of used crap is makes me cross-eyed. I will revisit tomorrow. :cool:

Custom Search