PDA

View Full Version : C224 orange light flashing

Custom Search

copyman
01-06-2019, 05:04 AM
Sorry this was posted 2 times by mistake. See my other post with same title. Thanks

qbert69
01-06-2019, 06:07 AM
Machine boots up normally to "ready to copy" screen, can access service mode, etc. but cannot do anything else like print test pages, format HDD, as long as start button blinks orange.

Haven't spent a lot of time on this machine yet but this is what I found so far. Upgraded customer and just got this back to shop.

Consumables set to NO stop in enhanced security mode. Drums are way past life and showing 0%. L-1, L-2, L-3, L-4 warnings show if you touch oil can on display. Will L codes cause machine to lock up? Don't recall ever seeing an L code on a C224. I always set to No stop before delivering machine.

Hate to put 4 drums in this machine and still be locked up.

Toner gauges show on display full but 3 toners feel empty. No messages to replace toners.

Firmware up to date but successful installed again.

Thanks in advanceIs networking set to dhcp or static??? I have noticed that if a machine is looking for a network connection and is set to dhcp but can't pull an address sometimes it will sit for quite a while with a flashing orange light trying to acquire an address. Just my 2 cents worth![emoji41]

PS-Can you access Pagescope web monitor???

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Custom Search