PDA

View Full Version : 8 series pagescope

Custom Search

copier addict
01-07-2019, 03:40 PM
Hey
I'm not sure if this has been asked before, I did a search but couldn't find anything.
On the 8 series pagescope the menu expands from the left and takes up a third of the screen. Is there a way to bring back the classic view for this?
Thanks

Bix
01-07-2019, 04:17 PM
I think at the firmware level but only in machines born with the old graphics and then updated.

The solution is to reduce the zoom through the browser

rrrohan
01-08-2019, 03:18 AM
I think at the firmware level but only in machines born with the old graphics and then updated.

The solution is to reduce the zoom through the browser

Roll back to lower for level.

Once you get use to it's fine. The old version looked so dated.

copier addict
01-08-2019, 01:21 PM
Roll back to lower for level.

Once you get use to it's fine. The old version looked so dated.

I just find it annoying having that much screen wasted by menu that could simply be tabs across the top.
If changing something doesn't make it better what is the point? The new pagescope interface isn't better. Sure it looks cool, but changing the colour of the old interface would have had the same effect.
As I said before this isn't a huge deal and I'm not losing any sleep over it, but I would prefer a more efficient use of my small laptop screen.

Bix
01-08-2019, 03:30 PM
If you want, you could solve the problem via browser by creating an extension that changes CSS.
Obviously you have to create CSS first

allan
01-08-2019, 06:08 PM
If you want, you could solve the problem via browser by creating an extension that changes CSS.
Obviously you have to create CSS first

Can you do CSS?

copier addict
01-08-2019, 06:11 PM
Can you do CSS?

I just read about CSS and I didn't understand a word of it. :cool: I will simply stick with complaining about pagescope. lol

Custom Search