PDA

View Full Version : Service manual for KM MS6000-mkII microfiche reader

Custom Search

Scarecrow
01-08-2019, 03:25 PM
Anybody have this service manual they would be willing to share, or know where to obtain one? TIA, Glenn

Phil B.
01-08-2019, 07:22 PM
Anybody have this service manual they would be willing to share, or know where to obtain one? TIA, Glenn

wrong forum.. try this one:http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/forum.php

907tec
01-08-2019, 08:22 PM
There isn't much to these things, as far as repairs. What problems are you having with it?

PM me your email address, I'll send you a copy though.

Scarecrow
01-09-2019, 03:30 AM
907tec, The complaint was a c3 code. Couldn't find the manual, but went anyway. Found a broken tooth on a mirror assembly gear rack. removed the "chip" and it at least operates. Not sure of any alignment procedures during replacement. If the cust oks the repair, I will send a pm. Thankx for your reply.

Phil, Oops!

Phil B.
01-09-2019, 04:18 AM
907tec, The complaint was a c3 code. Couldn't find the manual, but went anyway. Found a broken tooth on a mirror assembly gear rack. removed the "chip" and it at least operates. Not sure of any alignment procedures during replacement. If the cust oks the repair, I will send a pm. Thankx for your reply.

Phil, Oops!

np Glenn, it's just some of the guys that have the manuals don't watch other forums other than the request.. glad you got it fingered out !

I always hated going on a call w/o a manual.

RAS
04-05-2019, 06:07 PM
Sorry to revive a zombie thread just to request a service manual!

I work at a library and our Konica Minolta MS6000 MKII reader decided not to turn on for no apparent reason. The cost to have a repairman just examine it far exceeds our budget, so we're considering an in-house repair if it's simple enough. Someone on staff has experience repairing film scanners and cameras, so we though it would be worth a try.

Thanks for any help!

Phil B.
04-05-2019, 06:17 PM
Sorry to revive a zombie thread just to request a service manual!

I work at a library and our Konica Minolta MS6000 MKII reader decided not to turn on for no apparent reason. The cost to have a repairman just examine it far exceeds our budget, so we're considering an in-house repair if it's simple enough. Someone on staff has experience repairing film scanners and cameras, so we though it would be worth a try.

Thanks for any help!

wrong forum.. post requests here: http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/service-manual-requests/

Custom Search