PDA

View Full Version : Jamming Bizhub 751 jam won't clear

Custom Search

inkstrum
01-09-2019, 07:41 PM
After 15-50 pages print, a paper goes through the vertical transport and gathers in a bunch just prior to entering registration assembly. Area 9 in display picture. When paper is removed, easily since it's exited the vertical transport, it doesn't clear the code. I can get it to clear and print again by running a paper back and forth through top of transport by hand and sometimes by slamming the transport door. I swapped out registration assemblies with another machine and same thing happened. Any ideas?

allan
01-09-2019, 07:44 PM
Jam code please.

copyman
01-09-2019, 07:48 PM
Just from what you describe sounds like a loose connector, sensor, etc.

Jam code may help.

By the way I have a whole working Biz 601 if you need anything.

Phil B.
01-09-2019, 09:33 PM
After 15-50 pages print, a paper goes through the vertical transport and gathers in a bunch just prior to entering registration assembly. Area 9 in display picture. When paper is removed, easily since it's exited the vertical transport, it doesn't clear the code. I can get it to clear and print again by running a paper back and forth through top of transport by hand and sometimes by slamming the transport door. I swapped out registration assemblies with another machine and same thing happened. Any ideas?

double check all sensors and harnesses... jam code?

Custom Search