PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 362

Custom Search

garrycmsi
01-10-2019, 05:03 PM
Hello all. I have a bh362 put in brand new drum and dev unit after about 7000 prints the rear end of drum and seals on the rear of the dev were all chewed up?
any help or ideas would be great.

THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE

allan
01-11-2019, 06:26 AM
Make sure there is no broken drum bits on the drum drive gear and cut the transfer roller spring by two turns.
Do at own risk.

And replace the transfer roller when you change those parts!

copier addict
01-11-2019, 01:41 PM
Replace the developer spacer rollers and transfer roller when replacing drum and dev on these. Also, use the BH423 transfer roller the spacers on them are wider and don't seem to cause damage to the drum as quickly.
The dev spacer roller part number is A1UDR90100

copyman
01-11-2019, 02:11 PM
Agree with copier addict. Very common. You need to replace the rear collar/spacer. If the clear mylar seal is also broken you will need to replace that are well. I suggest using a new style collar that has a bearing inside it. Might only be available aftermarket. Actually one of our members here invented it, his name is Hans. He also has a great UFR for the Biz 200 & 223 series that lasts much longer than any aftermarket I've used.

The reason only the rear seal & collar are affected is because all the stress from dev drive gears is put on rear side.

garrycmsi
01-30-2019, 04:30 PM
Thank You all for your input I have a couple questions to ask. 1. will the bh423 transfer roller fit directly or is there some modifications 2. I imagine the mag roller needs to be removed to replace the dev spacer

Thanx everybody for your help

copier addict
01-30-2019, 05:16 PM
Thank You all for your input I have a couple questions to ask. 1. will the bh423 transfer roller fit directly or is there some modifications 2. I imagine the mag roller needs to be removed to replace the dev spacer

Thanx everybody for your help

The BH423 transfer roller snaps in with no modifications.
I just do one end then the other when replacing the spacer rollers. No need to completely remove the mag roller.

Custom Search