PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta bizhub C350 - Scratched image

Custom Search

OndrasCZ
01-12-2019, 03:12 PM
Hi there,
I am having print quality issues on my old C350.
When I print something on A3 paper, print is "scratched", same for SEF A4 paper. LEF A4 print with no issues.
I had exact same problem few months ago, but it "magically" dissapeard after few prints. Image was fine few weeks ago.
I was searching in the manual but nothing really matched my problem. :confused:

Scan is in attachment.

Thanks a lot for any help.
Ondra

blackcat4866
01-12-2019, 04:18 PM
What you're seeing can occur when you've got a large area of heavy toner coverage, the fused image comes out of the fuser very hot and sticky, and tries to follow the heat roller ... but the fuser guide separates it. The fuser guide with the fins at the interval that you see in the sample.

Other machines use star wheels at the fuser exit to minimize contact with the still-soft toner.

What can you do so you don't see this effect? Print images with less toner coverage. I don't think the manufacturer designed the machine for this kind of full page coverage. =^..^=

tsbservice
01-12-2019, 07:05 PM
Indeed it looks like exit star wheels those thin lines. As LEF A4 has no issue this may be due the fact the paper is having slightly different angle when exits. Check this wheels position to the lines of example. If match try to remove and clean them.

Woxner
01-12-2019, 11:03 PM
adjust fuser speed. the paper is buckling as it starts in fuser. it was made to do full color copies. if fuser is old may need to be replaced. i would go too high with temp adj

OndrasCZ
01-13-2019, 12:38 AM
Hi,
Thanks for your replies. As i said, I was making some full color copies/prints on A3 before, with no issues. I think the machine is able to make it. I will try to adjust fuser speed and temperature tomorrow. Thanks for advice.

OndrasCZ
01-13-2019, 07:30 PM
adjust fuser speed. the paper is buckling as it starts in fuser. it was made to do full color copies. if fuser is old may need to be replaced. i would go too high with temp adj

Wow, thanks a lot, it worked like a charm. Higher fuser speed solved the problem.
Again, Thank you.
Ondra

Custom Search