PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub C220

Custom Search

norbert_farkas
01-22-2019, 06:50 PM
First off all sorry for my english.
What could be the problem for this smudge at the bottom of the page, it`s like excess toner burned on paper.
Last night i printed 1000 pages, everything worked fine, today when i came to the office before i started printing i "cleaned" the drum units with that white stick on the drum what you can pull in and out. After that all my pages looks like in the images attached.

I took out the Tranfer Belt unit and cleaned it with isopropyl alcohol, but the problem persist.
What i don`t understand how this happened suddelny, last night all my printed pages was ok, today from my first page that smudge on every paper.

Thank you.

JasonSBE
01-22-2019, 06:53 PM
Check the fuser rollers for any distortion where the line is happening. Also, look at the entrance area(bottom) of the fuser and make sure there isn't any toner clumps or anything at the bottom.

copier tech
01-22-2019, 07:25 PM
Pull out the drum & transfer units, can you see a line on either unit in the same area as on the page?

That tool is only for cleaning the printhead glass NOT the drum.

norbert_farkas
01-22-2019, 07:55 PM
41508Here is my transfer belt after 1 print, in the left side there is a line with toner in the same area as on the paper.

-I also took out the fuser unit and cleaned it, the problem still persisting.
-I also took out every drum unit, but they look clean, no toner on them

Toxic
01-22-2019, 08:00 PM
I have this problem few times.
It is dirt charge corona grid or damaged drum surface.
Dirt can not be visible every time on drum surface when pull out.
It could be damaged developing roller together with damaged drum especially if you are using non genuine toner.

edit:now i see transfer belt,remove 2 screws and clean cleaning unit,put back and do full turn of transfer belt and check is it removing that toner.
If that is the case you can find non oem transfer cleaner blade cheaply,KM sold only whole TB unit.

Phil B.
01-22-2019, 09:37 PM
41508Here is my transfer belt after 1 print, in the left side there is a line with toner in the same area as on the paper.

-I also took out the fuser unit and cleaned it, the problem still persisting.
-I also took out every drum unit, but they look clean, no toner on them
replace ITB cleaning unit

copier tech
01-23-2019, 06:07 AM
replace ITB cleaning unit

It comes with the transfer unit cant order that separately.

tsbservice
01-23-2019, 06:10 PM
edit:now i see transfer belt,remove 2 screws and clean cleaning unit,put back and do full turn of transfer belt and check is it removing that toner.
If that is the case you can find non oem transfer cleaner blade cheaply,KM sold only whole TB unit.

Looks we have right answer.
Do what Toxic said.
Yes KM sold only whole ITB but there are many ways to go around this cheap.
Konica Minolta Transfer Belt Cleaning Blade (https://www.nutone-densi.com/en/konica-minolta-transfer-belt-cleaning-blade-7056)
Bear in mind that ultimately you will end up with replacing the whole unit sooner than later.

Custom Search