PDA

View Full Version : How to Wrap Scanner Cables on a C284e

Custom Search

guycampo
01-30-2019, 07:45 PM
Hello:
I'm looking for info on how to wrap scanner cables on a C284e. The service manual does not provide any info. Nor does KMBS support.
Thank you,
GC

Albonline
01-30-2019, 07:58 PM
Hello:
I'm looking for info on how to wrap scanner cables on a C284e. The service manual does not provide any info. Nor does KMBS support.
Thank you,
GC

take a photo of a good one and follow it.

escalante
01-30-2019, 10:41 PM
Good afternoon. to see if this section of the parts scanner is useful41567

Enviado desde mi SM-J701M mediante Tapatalk

blackcat4866
01-31-2019, 12:56 AM
take a photo of a good one and follow it.

That was my suggestion. Find a good scanner to snap some shots of. Focus on the wire rope drums (counting number of turns), and the routing of the wire through the pulleys. There was a time when we re-strung scanner cables in beginners class. =^..^=

Phil B.
01-31-2019, 06:32 AM
There was a time when we re-strung scanner cables in beginners class. =^..^=

yeah THANKS BC.. nitemares of that and coronas class! UUUgghhhhh:mad:

NeoMatrix
01-31-2019, 10:33 PM
That was my suggestion. Find a good scanner to snap some shots of. Focus on the wire rope drums (counting number of turns), and the routing of the wire through the pulleys. There was a time when we re-strung scanner cables in beginners class. =^..^=

Oh so much fun.... especially realtime in the field when you have nothing to compare too.
Darn the scanner frame is skewed 45deg. So... undo all the wire cable routing an try again.

Synaux
02-01-2019, 05:09 PM
Hello:
Thank you,
GC

Jebus....you just revived the thing nightmares depend on!

But yeah follow a working machine and be very careful it is easy to get the cable caught on something and rip the plastic coating off the cable (that is, if the cables have the same coating as the prior models).

allan
02-01-2019, 05:39 PM
A helping hand will be handy. Could not do it alone on a C360.

Custom Search