PDA

View Full Version : BH 750 doin wierd stuff....

Custom Search

excanonguy
10-02-2008, 05:31 PM
It started with a service call for a C-2807 error, rebooted the copier ,it printed out what was in the queue no problem, did a copy run no problem....few mins later I tried another copy run, it scanned the originals ,then it said wait warming up, in the print queue it said it was printing...had to re-boot the copier to clear this , it did this several times till finally it printed and copied...next day same thing... I am going in today to flash it ,it has old firmware on it ,but I just dont think that is the problem, I also checked the wall voltage and it stays steady at 117.4 VAC ,its at 119 VAC at standby, so I dont think its ac power related either...I am thinking perhaps hard drive, or maybe a faulty dc power supply?? Any ideas or suggestions greatly appreciated!!

RockETop
10-03-2008, 02:10 AM
It started with a service call for a C-2807 error, rebooted the copier ,it printed out what was in the queue no problem, did a copy run no problem....few mins later I tried another copy run, it scanned the originals ,then it said wait warming up, in the print queue it said it was printing...had to re-boot the copier to clear this , it did this several times till finally it printed and copied...next day same thing... I am going in today to flash it ,it has old firmware on it ,but I just dont think that is the problem, I also checked the wall voltage and it stays steady at 117.4 VAC ,its at 119 VAC at standby, so I dont think its ac power related either...I am thinking perhaps hard drive, or maybe a faulty dc power supply?? Any ideas or suggestions greatly appreciated!!

See if this thread is any help.

http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/12397-bizhub-750-lockup.html

excanonguy
10-09-2008, 02:44 PM
See if this thread is any help.

http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/12397-bizhub-750-lockup.html

I did go through that thread...but the machine has been working great since I flashed it!, It was an old version(17) so I had to go to ver 20 phase 2 1st then to ver 30 phase 3...its been a week now and the customer says it has been working great, and its a fairly high volume account, I am pretty sure its fixed but hey it is a copier!

Steve

RockETop
10-10-2008, 02:27 AM
Thanks for the update

excanonguy
11-26-2008, 02:03 PM
I guess I spoke too soon....this problem is back ,the machine seemed to work fine for about the last 6 weeks ....back to the same problem again...any ideas???

perdana
11-27-2008, 06:58 AM
I think the prolem is Toner Control Sensor Assy Pn. 56AA-9100. Please change this board assy.

pepper38_cnd
11-27-2008, 11:24 AM
I had the same sort of problem, you'll see my post on that other thread. We ( I should say our KonicaMinolta Dealer Support rep ) got special firmware form Engineering in Japan it solved all our problems, it was released October 10 of this year, but I do not see it on the SSD. If you want to give it a try PM me and I'll send it to you.

excanonguy
01-20-2009, 12:46 AM
I think the prolem is Toner Control Sensor Assy Pn. 56AA-9100. Please change this board assy.

Just an update I forgot to post but yes you are correct, the machine would not let me do any of the drum adjustments so we replaced the toner control pcb part# 56AA-9102E and the machine worked great, its been about 6 weeks or so and no problems! Not sure wher you are perdana, but I am in Canada which may explain the difference in our part #'s?

perdana
01-20-2009, 01:52 AM
Yes you are right pn. for this part is change to 56AA-9102E. I am in Indonesia, South East Asia Region.

Custom Search