I need firmware firmware for taskalfa 3500i
I have been searching for it but couldn't found any thing
thanks

Phil B.
02-03-2019, 11:37 PM
I need firmware firmware for taskalfa 3500i
I have been searching for it but couldn't found any thing
thanks

you will find it on the K/Mita service portal.

really this is you first post? build rep power... CONTRIBUTE to CTN

Phil B.
02-03-2019, 11:46 PM
Forum Rules:
3) Service Manual Requests - All requests for service manuals must be made in the Service Manual Request Forum. Please read the special rules sticky in that forum for posting guidelines. service manual requests made elsewhere on the site WILL BE DELETED.

5) Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed. ** firmware files ARE copyrighted **

9) Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.

10) We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice and also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules.

*** I am not a moderator nor an ADMIN. I refer to the rules to helps others keep their accounts and and KEEP this fine site for us techs up and
running ***

mina
02-04-2019, 04:11 AM
you will find it on the K/Mita service portal.

really this is you first post? build rep power... CONTRIBUTE to CTN
thanks for noticing me ,
sorry for the wrong start:cool::cool:

Phil B.
02-04-2019, 04:16 AM
thanks for noticing me ,
sorry for the wrong start:cool::cool:

might have helped if you stated the need for it.. Firmware fixes a lot of issues.. but not everything... and sometimes there are SPECIAL firmware for special probs IE scan to email failed due to MS update Etc...

Custom Search