PDA

View Full Version : C-0204 Bizhub 227

Custom Search

Bix
02-04-2019, 08:02 AM
Hello,
I have a random problem with a bizhub 227.
Approximately once every 1-2 months, the C-204 error in the second tray goes out to the customer. The last time I went, there was no jam, even removing the tray. To remove the error, I proceeded with a clear reset.

At the moment the printer has only 15,000 prints and the customer says he did not use that tray. There is A3 paper in that tray. This seems strange to me. What can it be according to you?

copier addict
02-04-2019, 01:45 PM
Hello,
Approximately once every 1-2 months, the C-204 error in the second tray goes out to the customer. The last time I went, there was no jam, even removing the tray. To remove the error, I proceeded with a clear reset.

At the moment the printer has only 15,000 prints and the customer says he did not use that tray. There is A3 paper in that tray. This seems strange to me. What can it be according to you?

C-0204 is a second tray lift error. Did you check for paper behind the tray? If no paper, it could be the lift sensor is dusty or the motor is faulty.

Bix
02-04-2019, 02:06 PM
That's right, I've seen the PS25 sensor can cause this. At the next visit, I will give him a look. Thanks for now!:D

blackcat4866
02-04-2019, 03:18 PM
Most of the time the enduser has misadjusted the paper endstop in the tray, so the paper misses the PE sensor. Re-load the paper properly, and a system error clear usually does the trick. =^..^=

allan
02-04-2019, 05:14 PM
I show the some customers to remove the trays to get to the paper. Don't load paper if the tray is not empty.

CopierNerd
02-04-2019, 06:38 PM
Hello,

What can i say when copier Gurus have said everything you need. I will add, you can check whether paper jams in 2nd tray or not like the customer is saying so, in service mode>counter>Jam counter/history you can check the section paper jams mostly. and how many times the error code has occurred since your last visit.

Otherwise, sensor and motor are the reason as you knew.

Custom Search