PDA

View Full Version : Dead Machine BH 1052 very poorly

Custom Search

ppdmike
02-05-2019, 09:29 PM
Looking for some suggestions with a KM Pro 1052. It decided not to come to ready one day last week and no matter what we've tried, no change. So far AC board, PRCB, Image process board and fuser have all been tried on another machine, all fine. New OACB ordered and fitted, no difference. Just won't progress past initial start up and says "now correcting" . Tried taking connectors off the PRCB one by one and restarting but nothing obvious. Fuser doesn't react, drum blade setting won't complete and all this with no fault codes. Any ideas?

Woxner
02-05-2019, 11:28 PM
maybe sensors under the drum. whats the mileage on the drum and dev. also ck the web count .

Phil B.
02-05-2019, 11:49 PM
Looking for some suggestions with a KM Pro 1052. It decided not to come to ready one day last week and no matter what we've tried, no change. So far AC board, PRCB, Image process board and fuser have all been tried on another machine, all fine. New OACB ordered and fitted, no difference. Just won't progress past initial start up and says "now correcting" . Tried taking connectors off the PRCB one by one and restarting but nothing obvious. Fuser doesn't react, drum blade setting won't complete and all this with no fault codes. Any ideas?

Sensors would give an error jam code... you mentioned nothing about jam CODES.. of course you mentioned NOTHING about page counts on parts///

myself I would try latest firmware since you already swapped out all those boards before firmware.
s

wjurls
02-08-2019, 05:58 PM
May be having trouble locking in on the developer concentration. Try replacing the TCRS sensor and install fresh developer. Also make sure the adu latch is working correctly. If not latched correctly the lamps won't come on and the machine will warm up forever without coding out. K.I.S.S. approach on this one.

3ktlc
02-11-2019, 03:45 PM
Sensors would give an error jam code... you mentioned nothing about jam CODES.. of course you mentioned NOTHING about page counts on parts///

myself I would try latest firmware since you already swapped out all those boards before firmware.
s
Not all the time. Have seen this. Drove me crazy thinking it should show a jam .

Custom Search