PDA

View Full Version : konica bizhub C6500 Blank pages on duplex ?

Custom Search

garuda
02-06-2019, 11:52 PM
Hi Guys,
I have C6500, now got a problem on printing duplex.
Instead print double sides, it print 4 sheets with sheet 1 printing, sheet 2 blank pages, sheet 3 printing, and sheets 4 blank pages.
I tred make a copy directly from the machine, same result with the printing from PC.

Printing simplex fine with no problem, only on duplex.

Been trying swap fuser unit, changed the swing part on paper exit A03U 861002, CDB board changed A03UH 05004.
Nothing resolved yet.

Anyone can direct me would be appreciated.
Thanks

Phil B.
02-07-2019, 01:08 AM
Hi Guys,
I have C6500, now got a problem on printing duplex.
Instead print double sides, it print 4 sheets with sheet 1 printing, sheet 2 blank pages, sheet 3 printing, and sheets 4 blank pages.
I tred make a copy directly from the machine, same result with the printing from PC.
Printing simplex fine with no problem, only on duplex.
Been trying swap fuser unit, changed the swing part on paper exit A03U 861002, CDB board changed A03UH 05004.
Nothing resolved yet.
Anyone can direct me would be appreciated.
Thanks

why did you go for fuser? was it damaged or throwing codes? fusers only take in the paper.. they really have no other operation than to bond toner to page. DOES NOT have to do with duplex function.

what you have is EITHER a driver issue ( not set for duplex ) or a diverter gate isn't firing properly ...
have you run SM check on duplex?

highly doubt you aren't having errors please research and post codes

Toxic
02-07-2019, 02:34 AM
Why you replaced swing part on paper exit ,was it broken?
I once have this part broken but machine gives jam codes when print duplex if i remember good.
Have you check did paper go down through duplex or every sheet go straight from fuser to finisher?
Like Phil said,it could be driver issue but you mention it is the same when do copy job...weird, or you forgot to mention something else important about this.

garuda
02-07-2019, 04:57 AM
Thanks mate for prompt reply,
Before the swing exit plastic was broken and threw error code C-3102. I changed that already and now NO code.
It print straight to the finisher in 4 sheets, first and 3 sheets was printing and 2nd and 4th sheets are blank.

I did only on copy, make copy from adf 2>1 , but result the same, so thinking not the driver.

Papers not going to the bottom, instead straight to the finisher.

Give me more hint please.

Regards,

Toxic
02-07-2019, 08:14 AM
When do duplex copy you should set 1>2 or 2>2 setting when want to output duplex copy.
Try that first :)

garuda
02-07-2019, 10:50 PM
Thanks everyone, you are a legend.
All good now. its my mistake should be ADF 2>2
and reinstall the driver as windows update make the changes maybe.
Warm regard from Sydney.

Custom Search