PDA

View Full Version : East Texas/SW Arkansas tech needed

Custom Search

LNorris
10-02-2008, 09:05 PM
Firmin's Office City, an authorized Kyocera dealer, is offering an employment opportunity for a network service technician to join our service department.

We are seeking an individual with network computer skills along with mechanical skills to service, install and maintain our fleet of high performance Kyocera muliti-function products which include network printers, scanners, color devices and copiers. The successful candidate should be dependable, professional,a self starter and willing to learn. Experience is preferred but our firm is willing to train the right person.

We offer a competitive salary based on experience, paid full insurance, a 401k benefit package, cafeteria plan, paid vacations and holidays. Training and certifications are provided.

If you feel this is the right opportunity for you to add your skills to our team, please e-mail your resume to dsatterfield@firmins.com (dsatterfield@firmins.com) .

or call 903-793-5566 contact Darrin Satterfield or Lee Norris if you have any questions.

ibs boy
07-12-2009, 01:40 AM
I would love to go back to Texas. But my wife and kids would kill me. I am a certified trainer for Kyocera copiers and work on all the color copiers up three years ago. I can connect all products on most networks (Microsoft and Mac). I have repaired most HP printers also. I started out with Sharp copiers and learned quite a few other lines ( Duplo, Minolta, and the clones of Kyocera Mita).

Custom Search