PDA

View Full Version : Konica C224e 9901 jam from tray 2 - NO LCT

Custom Search

jonbonse
02-13-2019, 11:18 AM
Hi all

I have a c224e with intermittent 9901 jams. I noticed on arrival that the conveyance clutch was out of position on arrival but after setting this correctly it still jammed intermittently from tray 2 only.

I have installed the spring (part number A161563000) in tray 2 feeder.
The conveyance roller is the new ribbed version.
I have noticed a clicking sound like the paper is hitting somewhere as it exits the tray but cant see anything obvious.
The machine only has 2 trays.
I do need to double check if it has the new ribbed version pickup rollers....
I have put A4 in tray 2 and A3 in tray one....

I also noticed on my visit that the near side black lock which screws to the near side ITB bracket that meets the right side door when closing was missing so I have one on order.

Theres a lot of info about 9901 jams on here but from what I see they are related to machines with lower paper decks or LCT's but this one only has the standard 2 trays. Is there some shims or washers needed on the conveyance clutch or similar?

I look forward to any input!

Many thanks

Toxic
02-13-2019, 08:00 PM
Recently have 2 machines with this problem.
On first i do modification from attached pdf and on second problem was broken lower hook on right door so the door can not lock when closed and do not go close enough and vertical transport rollers dont have grip on paper from tray 2.
Both machines with only 2 trays.

rrrohan
02-14-2019, 03:47 AM
isnt there also stronger springs to install on transport idle rollers?

jonbonse
03-07-2019, 08:47 PM
Recently have 2 machines with this problem.
On first i do modification from attached pdf and on second problem was broken lower hook on right door so the door can not lock when closed and do not go close enough and vertical transport rollers dont have grip on paper from tray 2.
Both machines with only 2 trays.

This worked a treat thank you very much!

Custom Search