PDA

View Full Version : status notification via IP - Program

Custom Search

rrrohan
02-14-2019, 03:35 AM
What program do you use when setting Status Notifications to go via IP instead of email?

My inbox gets flooded with emails and its getting bit frustrating. Was hoping the IP option would report everything to a nice neat little program instead?

Phil B.
02-14-2019, 03:56 AM
What program do you use when setting Status Notifications to go via IP instead of email? My inbox gets flooded with emails and its getting bit frustrating. Was hoping the IP option would report everything to a nice neat little program instead?

there was a thread a while ago about this.... several suggestions were made .

sounds like what you want is an MPS reporting software.

rrrohan
02-14-2019, 03:59 AM
there was a thread a while ago about this.... several suggestions were made .

sounds like what you want is an MPS reporting software.

i had a quick search but didn't see anything

yeah but i dont need to monitor print jobs. just status for service calls and so fourth.

on closer investigation it seems it would need to point to a local IP as i dont think it can send SNMP traffic over the internet so maybe it wont do what i want.

Phil B.
02-14-2019, 04:57 AM
i had a quick search but didn't see anything
yeah but i dont need to monitor print jobs. just status for service calls and so fourth.
on closer investigation it seems it would need to point to a local IP as i dont think it can send SNMP traffic over the internet so maybe it wont do what i want.

search ctn for " MPS Software " a bunch of threads...

http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/business-talk/89501-mps-software.html?89501=#post421522

mincopier
02-14-2019, 01:43 PM
KonicaMinolta has Pagescope Data Administrator. Allows monitoring of KonicaMinolta equipment. Will also allow the management of the address book. I dod not believe it shows other devices on the network though.

Kyocera Net Viewer does sho other devices but of only allows manipulation of Kyocera devices. Non-Kyocera status's maybe limited in what they show.

Both are free to download and use.

Custom Search