PDA

View Full Version : please help with mp1100

Custom Search

hjvol
10-03-2008, 08:35 AM
1.got sc 990->decided to upload latest firmware.
2.then machine did not register printer no more.
3.decided to load old firmware again....
4.now the machine does not want to go past the "please wait screen",must add ,only uploaded older version engine firmware did not even got to the rest when this started.....
5.need help please,,,,any help:eek:

FRIDGEMAGNET
10-03-2008, 07:00 PM
Hi
There can be problems like this when upgrading the latest firmware on this model - see the bulletin and a previous post http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/ricoh-savin-gestetner/13048-service-mode-stalls.html

cobiray
10-03-2008, 10:30 PM
Also make sure you are updating ALL the firmware and not just the Engine and System. I've had "quirky" things happen when updating just some and not all. Check out that TSB and then update all firmware on the machine.

hjvol
10-06-2008, 07:01 AM
thanx for the help....
got the machine going again....the system sd card seem to go corrupt if you load just the engine firmware...could not believe it ,but true.we just erased the system sd card and loaded it over again.the thing that youmust do is select both engine and system and then press "upload".
another thing how much do you guys get on your parts yield? on both my mp1100 i got a staggering 2.5 million copies before i needed to change dev,drum and pm kits....must say the machines get a propper service every +/- 300 000 copies.enjoy!!!

cobiray
10-06-2008, 11:29 PM
While they can go well over the recommended PM cycle, I like to make sure I put the kits and developer in near to the proper time. I don't like it when toner blows past filters and makes a mess, etc. If the machines are going to be in the field for a long time or are going to be high volume machines, you will be better off in the long run doing the PM's on time when you can.

RebelPhoenix
10-12-2008, 11:20 PM
Friends Ricoh make the new Engine, Printer and Scanner firmware this machine 07.10.2008 Check the your machine firmware good work.

Custom Search