PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 283 no administrator settings

Custom Search

Samehwahid
02-20-2019, 03:08 PM
Hi everyone

I have replaced the developer for bizhub 283 but i can not found the administrator settings

How i can log into admin settings to continue the process of replacing the developer ?

In the service manual i found that i have to log into admin settings to complete.

When i press utility I only can find 4/ check consumable life and 8/ device information.

Because i can not upload the picture so i upload it to mega >>> https://mega.nz/#!W7xwRIQR!h5LY-ec1NIsWeleVeVAyspxFu8ItPWrJ9CTEc8FlOkA

mo0651
02-20-2019, 04:44 PM
You need to go into Service mode, not Admin mode. Having only those 2 show in admin mode means you have a print job of some kind in the Que.:cool:

Samehwahid
02-20-2019, 05:41 PM
[QUOTE=mo0651;730215]You need to go into Service mode, not Admin mode. Having only those 2 show in admin mode means you have a print job of some kind in the Que.:cool:[/QUOTEey
Thank u for ur reply
now i notices that the service manual told me to only dry the drum from admin settings
i will skip drum dry step and try
again Thank U

Hansoon
02-20-2019, 05:44 PM
Good Lord..... What's wrong with just plain formatted text like ALL others do?

And if I would know exactly the solution to the posters problem and could make him happy, I would refuse to answer any post with those messy letters. I consider this as offending as farting and burping in my presence.

English is not my mother tongue and my English language is not always perfect too but I do at least my best. Furthermore do I HATE to see "you" being written as "u" and "your" as "ur"
Another reason not to answer such posts. By the way "i" is written as "I" in this case it exactly needs that capital letter.

Rant over.... sigh....

Hans

Samehwahid
02-20-2019, 07:23 PM

And if I would know exactly the solution to the posters problem and could make him happy, I would refuse to answer any post with those messy letters. I consider this as offending as farting and burping in my presence.

English is not my mother tongue and my English language is not always perfect too but I do at least my best. Furthermore do I HATE to see "you" being written as "u" and "your" as "ur"
Another reason not to answer such posts. By the way "i" is written as "I" in this case it exactly needs that capital letter.

Rant over.... sigh....

Hans

Ok. Thank you for your advise.

Phil B.
02-20-2019, 07:30 PM
Ok. Thank you for your advise.

advice

Phil B.
02-20-2019, 07:34 PM
Rant over.... sigh....Hans

not sure but maybe he is typing his message in Word ( or such) and pasting it here?
otherwise formatting the text here would be a PIA....
sounds like he does a lot of "Texting" since those are "shortcuts" the young people use.
But I completely agree on your points in proper posting techniques!

allan
02-20-2019, 07:43 PM

Rant over.... sigh....

Hans

Can't stop laughing Hans. Voorsprong door techniek!
Lol. Thanks that was funny!

allan
02-20-2019, 07:51 PM
Still got a grin on my face. :p
The amount of times i would go back to edit my post just to eliminate any spelling or grammatical errors.
That for you guys! And me not looking like a complete tit.:rolleyes:

But there is some weird thing about the spell check on this site that would change your words around!

Phil B.
02-20-2019, 08:00 PM
Still got a grin on my face. :p
And me not looking like a complete tit.:rolleyes:

A TIT or a BOOB? and are your nipples showing?;):D:):cool:

allan
02-20-2019, 08:17 PM
Things are a lot better now that i removed all products containing bovine growth hormone.
Also filtering the added estrogen from my drinking water. :p

Going down to a B cup soon!

Phil B.
02-20-2019, 08:36 PM
Things are a lot better now that i removed all products containing bovine growth hormone.
Also filtering the added estrogen from my drinking water. :p
Going down to a B cup soon!

well I hear that Victoria's Secret has a nice new line of bras!:rolleyes:

Samehwahid
02-25-2019, 08:00 AM
You need to go into Service mode, not Admin mode. Having only those 2 show in admin mode means you have a print job of some kind in the Que.:cool:
Thank you.
After clearing the count of developer and drum, now I can access the administrator sittings, and all is ok.

allan
02-25-2019, 10:44 PM
Thank you.
After clearing the count of developer and drum, now I can access the administrator sittings, and all is ok.

Is the machine attached to a phone line. That is coincidental that the problem was solved?
Never seen that before...
Well it works.
Good job.

Samehwahid
02-25-2019, 10:51 PM
Is the machine attached to a phone line. That is coincidental that the problem was solved?
Never seen that before...
Well it works.
Good job.

No, it wasn’t attached to phone line.
Even there was no jobs in que.
Thank you for your concern.

أرسلت بواسطة iPhone بإستخدام Tapatalk

Custom Search