PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 654 B/W. Clear printing.

Custom Search

sonypoland
02-26-2019, 04:08 PM
Hi. There was a failure. There were suddenly bright printouts. It turned out that the developer was out. Then I exchanged the developer. Drum. The printout is still very light almost invisible. HV voltages checked. Help

allan
02-26-2019, 04:16 PM
Is the image developing on the drum surface?
Stop the machine in the middle of development and pull the drum out and check the image.
If that image on the drum is ok focus on transfer.

Check if the HV contacts on the DV and DR is ok.
Laser path could also be obstructed with toner.

sonypoland
02-26-2019, 04:25 PM
OK thanks. I will check it tomorrow.

sonypoland
03-18-2019, 06:03 PM
Printing is still bright. I checked the recommendations from the post. The image on the drum is bright and there are traces of the developer on the drum. Now again, the new developer is transferred to the drum. The question of the time when he will pull it out again and it will be empty.

tsbservice
03-18-2019, 06:51 PM
How did you check HV unit? One reason for your problem may be HV Board 2.
Can you change it from another working machine?

copier addict
03-18-2019, 07:29 PM
Printing is still bright. I checked the recommendations from the post. The image on the drum is bright and there are traces of the developer on the drum. Now again, the new developer is transferred to the drum. The question of the time when he will pull it out again and it will be empty.

I am kinda confused with your use of the word "bright". You seem to be using it in the same context as the word "light". Post a sample so we can see what the pages look like. Thanks.

Albonline
03-18-2019, 08:21 PM
replace the hv units and a new developer. if your mc board isnt already blown.

allan
03-18-2019, 11:00 PM
Could also be a bad drum earth or arching somewhere. I will start with the dev tank and the drum unit from another machine.
I have never changed a single HV board on a KM machine ever?
Changed them out to trouble shoot but never the problem...
Had rusted contacts but cleaned those.

Custom Search