PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub c227 tray 1 failure c0202

Custom Search

Kidaver
03-01-2019, 09:56 PM
Ok so this one got handed to me because other tech hit a brick wall and sadly so have I. If you put more than half a ream of paper the machine will continue to try and lift causing awful click noise and finally code out. The previous tech went with replacing M12 lift motor. Problem still there. I pulled the feed system and checked actuator for any deformities and swapped the upper limit sensors from tray 1 and 2. Odd part is if the tray is half or less full with paper it works fine. But sure enough more than half filled and it keeps trying to lift. Mechanically and electronically every seems to be working correctly. I can't call tech support as we are no longer a Konica dealer so reaching out to you guys to see if someone has come across this one. You would think it would be a simple solution with how simple the up/down system works in these machines. Thanks for any advice or tips.

Synthohol
03-01-2019, 10:16 PM
does it work better if you physically hold the tray closed tight?
has the tray been slammed shut enough the front of the tray is bumped out so it does not fully engage on the coupling when closed?
hold the tray in and see if it lifts.

Kidaver
03-01-2019, 10:30 PM
Just tried it and sure enough. I barely push the tray in 2-3mm and sure enough it lifts up and is ready to go.

mo0651
03-01-2019, 10:54 PM
they built a whole new tray for this problem. With reinforced screws and more plastic to strengthen it. We tried the washer mod suggested, but it never really worked.:mad:

Synthohol
03-01-2019, 11:10 PM
users tend to close the tray like they are bowling for a strike.
i hate that.

Custom Search