PDA

View Full Version : Error Code BH25 POS or what???

Custom Search

kenpio
03-06-2019, 02:26 PM
Have a BH25 in the shop here, as a matter of fact it has been here for a bit. Now my boss is saying that the customer is wondering what is going on with it, the customer is a hospital and they have their own loners. So anyways, what is happening is that we make a copy and after the copy spits out it will come up with a "Paper Size Error." In the machine the size is set for letter. We have replaced the registration rollers, the bushings for the registration rollers, feed roller and sep pad. I have checked the 3 sensors in the paper path and they are all working. I have RAM cleared it and it seemed like it worked for the first 3 copies and then it went back to that error. Nothing in the manual about this error. It has 260,000 on it. I just copied something on it and it took me two times pressing the close button and the copy came out without that error! Just wondering, is this machine a POS? Anyone hear of this?

Thanks
KEN

junior
03-06-2019, 02:40 PM
Does it do the same from the bypass? Also the sensors are working, but do the sensor flags return to home normally. These are just the same as Muratec machines there's 2 clutches, a solenoid, and a motor for drive. I forget if the solenoid is for regular feed or bypass, but I'd clean the clutches and check the solenoid as well.

mo0651
03-06-2019, 02:52 PM
Is there a paper sensor above the paper tray on that model?:cool:
Check it if there is.

copier tech
03-06-2019, 05:22 PM
Have a BH25 in the shop here, as a matter of fact it has been here for a bit. Now my boss is saying that the customer is wondering what is going on with it, the customer is a hospital and they have their own loners. So anyways, what is happening is that we make a copy and after the copy spits out it will come up with a "Paper Size Error." In the machine the size is set for letter. We have replaced the registration rollers, the bushings for the registration rollers, feed roller and sep pad. I have checked the 3 sensors in the paper path and they are all working. I have RAM cleared it and it seemed like it worked for the first 3 copies and then it went back to that error. Nothing in the manual about this error. It has 260,000 on it. I just copied something on it and it took me two times pressing the close button and the copy came out without that error! Just wondering, is this machine a POS? Anyone hear of this?

Thanks
KEN

260k on a Bizhub C25 don't waste your time on it!

kenpio
03-06-2019, 09:59 PM
Well I think that I may have gotten it!!! I know that 260K is a lot for a BH25, but it is not up to me, the customer wants it back. Well the solution that I found is the feed clutch. It is a spring clutch with a solenoid. I took the clutch out and cleaned out the old grease that was in there and put in new grease and put it back together and ran some copies without the page size coming up. Will update if changes tomorrow. Now we have to put all the stuff that was in there back in there after the RAM clear!

Thanks
KEN

copier tech
03-07-2019, 06:16 AM
Well I think that I may have gotten it!!! I know that 260K is a lot for a BH25, but it is not up to me, the customer wants it back. Well the solution that I found is the feed clutch. It is a spring clutch with a solenoid. I took the clutch out and cleaned out the old grease that was in there and put in new grease and put it back together and ran some copies without the page size coming up. Will update if changes tomorrow. Now we have to put all the stuff that was in there back in there after the RAM clear!

Thanks
KEN

Good fix!

Custom Search